Epilogue

Epilogue

2 Years Later

Nathan and I had just graduated college. We were having a party thrown by his mother. My parents called me but they couldn't make it because it was too expensive of a flight. Karen was awesome though. She planned the whole party and even made all the food. She was a godsend.

Nathan and I arrived early to help with decorations and Jess, Nathan's sister was helping. She was adorable. She made fun of Nathan and he just shot back at her. It was great sibling rivalry.

Nathan came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. "Mmm you're so beautiful. How does it feel to be a college graduate my beauty?"

"Amazing my King. How about you?"

"Well it's awesome but I'm more excited a do get a bit more free time to be inside you." He whispered in my ear. I pushed my ass back into his crotch and grinded against him. He growls in my ear. "Tease!" I smirk. "You want to go have a quickie in the back or what?"

As he was about to answer his mom says. "Nathan, will you help your sister bring in the rest of the food and do something constructive besides flirting with Sophie."

We looked at each other and smiled. "Yes mum." He said and pecked me on the lips and went to help Jess.

After we finished getting everything put together people started arriving and most of them were for Nathan besides some school friends or mates as the British say. I had been in England for 4 years and I was still so very American. Nathan often poked fun at me because of my lingo and use of phrases.

I of course poked fun back because the British have such crazy words for things. Like why call a vagina a fanny? A fanny is your butt. It just makes more sense. Nathan refuted this though of course. Can't tell the Englishman anything which was what I said to him and he laughed so hard and then said, "Well I could say the same thing for you American." We laughed at each other and then made out. It was our thing.

Friends and Nathan's family were mingling and I saw Nathan across the room talking to his mom and I saw him roll his eyes and she was sassing him for rolling his eyes. I laughed to myself.

Jess and I had been talking with Jack when Karen called over to me.

Jack by the way was doing well. He graduated and was on his way to becoming a lawyer. He said he wanted to help kids so he said either deal with a lot of adolescent cases or maybe family court. Him and Marcus were still together and going strong. Marcus couldn't attend because his party was the same day and Jack was going to me and Nathan's and then head to Marcus's party. I told him to tell him hi and congratulations for the both of us. I was so happy and proud of Jack. He was definitely where and who he wanted to be. I am glad to call him my friend for life no matter where we all end up.

I walked over to Karen and Nathan standing with another woman. "Sophie, this is Nathan's aunt Clair. His father's sister. Boy does she have some crazy stories about this one." She laughed.

I shook her hand. "Nice to meet you."

She smiled. "Likewise dear, you look very lovely today. I've seen pictures of you and little Nathan but they do not do you justice I'm afraid."

That made me smile. "That's very sweet of you thank you. Now tell me more about these stories."

Nathan stood there whining and cringing as she told me tales of a 5 year old Nathan running naked into the neighbor's yard screaming for some unknown reason.

We talked and laughed at Nathan's expense for a while before she had to leave. She told Nathan that he needed to keep me around and to drop by whenever we wanted.