Chapter 12

Chapter 12

The next day I woke up and was sublimely happy. I rolled over and saw those sexy ass green eyes I fell for instantly looking back at me.

"Mornin." I said quoting him.

He smiled. "Mornin my sexy queen."

I smile back. Then suddenly I feel a blush creep into my cheeks.

"Is my sexy, confident, and sex goddess blushing?" He trails a finger across my cheek and down my neck.

"Maybe." I smile.

"Ahh god I love when you smile at me like that. You take my breath away." He says.

"Well you do that to me every day." I lean in and kiss him. I giggle and he flips me over on my back. "You are just too damn beautiful you know that?"

I shake my head. "No, you are." I lean up and kiss his nose.

He drags his hand down between my breasts down between my legs. I moan. "You love the way I touch you don't you?" He whispers.

I nod and moan more. His finger grazes my clit and he starts rubbing. "I never thought I'd get to be this lucky again."

He keeps rubbing as he's looking into my eyes. He stops and before I can question why he has my legs completely apart and enters me.

I hang onto his shoulders. "Nathan! Fuck!"

"I never thought I could ever hear a sexier sound than you cumming for me when I fingered or ate you but then you proved me wrong last night. I fucking love you! I will never take you for granted again. Let me take care of you every day."

I just moaned because the pleasure from him being inside of my was nothing compared to what he just said. "Yes Nathan, more!"

He sped up and I pushed my hips up and he growled. "I'm going to fill you, cum with me love."

With those words I came hard and then I felt him pulsate and fill me with his load.

We laid there for a while before he pulled out of me. I hated that feeling. When he was gone I wanted him back inside.

We decided to get a shower together and we had sex again against the wall.

We spent the whole day being lazy and having sex. We didn't answer the door or phones and it was so nice to just lie around and be with him.

We were pretty exhausted by the end of the night though but it was worth it.

The next morning we woke up to get ready for class. I pouted. "Nath, I don't want to go. I wanna do it again."

He smirked. "You an insatiable woman. I love it! We have responsibilities though babe so come on and when you get off of work tonight we can do whatever and however much you want."

We got ready and headed to school. The morning was so slow and although I enjoyed school at times I was missing him. We had an afternoon class together. Nathan was taking two math classes so he was in the one I had plus an accelerated class. He said he loved math but although that's true considering he was majoring in it I honestly think he was taking it to be with me at least once. It was sweet though.

I walk in to math and he's sitting right in the back. He looks up and smiles that stupid ass sexy grin. I was putty in his hands. I smile back and sit next to him. The instructor walks in and nods to us.

As class starts I pay attention at least until I look over at Nathan. He was just watching intently and listening but he was looking particularly sexy in his suspenders today. Maybe it was because we spent the entire day yesterday screwing each other's brains out.