Chapter 2

On the ride back to Zayn and Louis' house Louis stares at the number that is sitting in his left hand and then he stares at the phone in his right hand.

"Zayn what do I do?" Louis asks, panicked. His shift had officially ended twenty minutes ago and yeah at first he was excited, but now Louis just really nervous.

"You call him, like he wanted. Wouldn't want to disappoint your daddy now." Zayn says and Louis practically moans at his words.

"But, w-what if I say something stupid." Louis says looking down at the phone in his hands.

"Then..." Zayn pauses as they pull into the driveway. "We can both go into your room and we can both call him and you can put him on speaker and I'll just listen in and...I don't know kick you if you say something stupid." Zayn suggests and Louis nods.

"Okay let's go." Louis says as they get out of the car.

"Operation get that Daddy is still a go!" Zayn shouts as they enter the house. Zayn crouches down in a ninja like position and then he does a little roll on the floor. "To the bedroom!" He shouts pointing at the stairs.

Louis laughs and follows Zayn up the stairs. When he reaches his room Zayn is already sprawled out on Louis' bed. "Okay, ready?" Louis asks sitting on the bed.

Zayn nods and Louis types in Harry's number. He bites down on his lip as it rings. It's a little after 2 am and Louis hopes he doesn't wake him.

"Hello? Who's this?" Harry's deep voice rumbled through the phone and even then his accent makes Louis melt.

"Um, hi. Harry? It's um, it's Louis, you know the bartender...my shift just ended and...uh I'm sorry if I woke you. Really...I didn't mean to call you this late, maybe I shouldn't have called at all...this was a bad idea, I'll call you tomorrow? Or not? You probably don't want me bothering you...sorry. I'll throw away your number if you'd like I-"

"Lou, babe, your rambling" he chuckles and Louis turns red.

'Great start.' Zayn mouths and Louis punches his shoulder.

"Sorry..." Louis apologizes quietly.

"I'm glad you called actually." Harry says and Louis smiles widely.

"Really?"

"Yes, I quite like talking to you, you are very nice and very beautiful." He compliments him and Louis blushes.

"Thank you, very much... you're beautiful too." Louis says and he immediately regrets it. Zayn stares at Louis and then shakes his head before getting up and heading towards the door.

"Thank you Lou." Harry says and Louis can imagine a smirk.

Zayn leaves Louis' room, closing the door. You could hear it close and Louis hopes Harry didn't. "What was that?" He asks softly.

"Oh, uh. Just my roommate Zayn." Louis answers, laying down.

"Zayn?"

"Yeah. Um... You know the other bartender that was at the club, black hair, tattoos." Louis replies and Harry makes a noise of displeasure.

"Oh, you two live together." He says, his voice deep and scary.

"Yeah." Louis says quietly, his eyes wide from Harry's tone.

"That simply won't work." Harry murmurs.

"Are the two of you in a relationship?" He asks. Louis shakes his head even though Harry can't see him, Louis rolls his eyes at himself.

"No, we actually aren't. We've just known each other since we were younger...and he's uh helped me get through tough times." Louis answers.

"Hm. Well I have to go now... I'll see you later Louis." Harry says before hanging up, not giving Louis anytime to say goodbye.