Chapter 15

I'll try an update again soon, sorry I took so long 😝😘😘

In the morning, Louis wakes up alone and he lets out a loud whine. Louis sighs sleepily as he reaches around with his hands, as if hoping that Harry will appear out of nowhere.

Louis drags his body out of the soft bed and when he tries to stand a jolt of pain that stems from his bum, makes him fall to the floor.

"Agh!" Louis cries out as he hits the floor.

Louis hears rushed footsteps and then the door opens a little. "Harry?" Louis asks, lifting his head a little.

"Nope, just me, you okay?" Liam says and Louis quickly turns his body to drag the comforter over his body.

"Uh...kind of...can you come in and help me?" Louis asks, making sure he's fully covered.

Liam opens the door more and then he peaks his head inside. "Lou, oh my god!" Liam says, running into the room.

"What happened?" Liam asks as he bends down and picks Louis up easily.

"Just a little sore..." Louis says and Liam nods in understanding. "Hey Li, could you grab me some clothes? And maybe... carry me downstairs... I don't know where Harry is and I don't want to be up here alone."

"Sure Lou, um where are you clothes?" Liam asks looking around the spacious room.

"That dresser, first drawer...just grab me a shirt and like a pair of shorts...maybe some underwear too." Louis says as he keeps himself covered with the comfy blanket.

As Liam is digging through the drawers he says, "Oh, Harry is working in his office... he went up there early this morning."

"That asshole, didn't even stay and cuddle with me." Louis grumbles as Liam hands a plain white tee shirt.

"I know how you feel buddy, sometimes Niall doesn't even come home at night, he's always at that stupid club of his." Liam says, turning away so Louis can put on the tight pair of black briefs that Liam grabbed for him.

"I'm just gonna stay in my underwear." Louis decides and Liam smiles a little as he turns back around.

"Okay so...downstairs?" Liam asks and Louis nods. Liam places an arm under Louis' knees and he wraps another around his back, while Louis holds onto his neck.

"Please don't drop me." Louis says, holding onto Liam tighter. Liam laughs as they leave the bedroom. Louis lets out a shout of pain when Liam hits his head on the doorframe as they exit.

"Sorry, Lou." Liam says through his laughter.

"Asshole you did it, on purpose." Louis says giggling.

"I did not." Liam says purposely turning again, banging Louis' head on the wall for a second time.

"Stop it!" Louis laughs, hitting Liam in the back of the head.

Liam chuckles and then continues walking down the hallway. Halfway through the hallway, Liam trips over nothing causing Louis to scream and hold onto him tightly.

Lima stumbles and grips Louis tightly as he catches his balance. "You clumsy bastard!" Louis yells laughing as his heart pounds a bit. Liam laughs too, hard and uncontrollably.

"You could have dropped me you ass." Louis says through his laughter. Liam and Louis just stand there laughing for a while.

"What are you doing?" Harry's deep voice breaks their laughter and they both look over at him. He doesn't look happy.