Chapter 14

Question, do you guys want mpreg? Someone suggested it and now I'm considering it, I just want to know how many of you want it and how many of you want me to steer clear from it.

"Can you pass me some ketchup packets, Daddy?" Louis asks as he takes a sip from his drink and sets two burgers in front of Harry.

"Here you go, love." Harry hands Louis some ketchup and Louis smiles softly at him.

"Okay, you are going to eat some nuggets and then, have a burger or two." Louis says as he begins to separate he food evenly.

"Whatever you say, babe." Harry says, leaning back against the couch. Louis has all of the food separated and he's ready to eat, when his phone rings on the couch beside him.

Louis reaches for the phone and Harry grabs it first. Louis fights a smile as he reaches for the phone and Harry moves it away.

"Harry!" Louis whines, lunging at Harry as his phone continues to ring. Louis is straddling Harry's lap and Harry is holding Louis' phone up in the air.

Louis snatches the phone from him and he quickly answers it. "Hey, Lou." Zayn's voice rings out through the phone.

"Hi, Z." Louis says as he tries to climb out of Harry's lap. Harry wraps his arms around Louis, resting his hands on Louis' bum.

"How was your apology date thing?" Zayn asks and Louis smiles a little. Harry leans forward and connects his lips to the soft skin of Louis' neck.

"Oh...uh...I-it went good." Louis says, trying to hold in his soft moans as Harry sucks a mark into his neck.

"That's good." Zayn says and Louis grips Harry's arms tightly as Harry licks along Louis' throat. "Well, I just wanted to check on you, so, I'll see you at work, bye Lou."

"B-bye, Zayn." Louis moans, hanging up the phone.

"Not nice, Daddy." Louis says breathlessly as Harry begins to to unbutton Louis' shirt.

Harry just makes a sound of acknowledgement as he continues unbuttoning Louis' shirt. Harry completely opens Louis' shirt and begins kissing his chest.

Harry licks over Louis nipple and the submissive gasps and moans, tossing his head back.

Louis rolls his hips forward, grinding against Harry and the Dominant immediately stands up. "We're going upstairs." Harry says as he carries Louis to the staircase.

"What about...what about the food?" Louis asks as he tries to stop panting.

"Fuck the food." Harry says as they go into the bedroom.

Harry places Louis on the bed and he crawls over him. Harry rubs Louis through his pants and the smaller boy moans.

Harry kisses Louis' neck and he bites softly on his earlobe. "I'm going to fuck you, so hard, you'll feel me in the morning." Harry growls into Louis' ear and the submissive whimpers as he grinds up against Harry.

"You wait here, I will be right back. No touching yourself or undressing, that's my job." Harry says, climbing off of Louis.

Louis makes a sound of displeasure and Harry gives him a warning glare, that quiets Louis and keeps his hands at his sides. Louis stares up at the ceiling, trying not to think about his boner.