Chapter 22

an update bc I missed writing and needed validation and writing is the only thing I'm proud of lol.

Louis wakes up with a groan, his hands coming up to his head, that's resting on a soft fluffy white pillow. He's in a big comfy bed, but he can't even focus on that because his head is pounding and his stomach doesn't feel the best.

When he looks around he knows he's not in his room and he feels panic start to rise in his chest. Louis sits up in the bed and looks down to see he's only in the red panties he'd put on the night before.

"Where the fuck-" Louis gets up out of the bed and walks to the door of the spacious room. He opens it slowly, peeking his head out and he internally groans when he recognizes that he's in Harry's house.

"Good job, Louis, good job." Louis mumbles to himself as he softly closes the door, trying to not make any noise.

He looks around and finds clothes folded at the foot of the bed and he walks over and sees that they're a pair of Harry's sweatpants and one of his t-shirts, there's also a pair of blue fuzzy socks that Louis' figures he'd left here about two weeks ago.

Louis looks at the clothes and frowns, he grabs them and then tosses them on the floor. He walks around the room and searches for his own clothes, he'd rather die than put on anything of Harry's.

He pushes around the blankets, looking for his outfit and when he can't find it he looks around on the floor and at the dresser and bedside table and when he can't find any of his things, he lets out a grunt of frustration and he stomps his foot.

Louis crosses his arms and then looks down at his body. He knows he can't leave in just his panties so he begrudgingly walks over to the discarded clothes on the floor and picks them up.

He has a permanent frown as he pulls on Harry's clothes and he hates that they're comfy and make him feel small. So he pulls the sweatpants up really high up his stomach and tugs the legs up so they don't fall over his feet.

There's no way to fix the shirt so he just tries to ignore the way it hangs on his small frame, showing off his collarbones. He's only happy to have his socks back and he tries to think positively as he pulls them on.

Louis walks over to the bed and sits down, his hands fiddling with the hem of his shirt as he thinks. His phone is plugged in and resting on the bedside table, Louis rolls his eyes because how dare Harry be considerate.

He sits for a moment, trying to think of a plan, he figures he can just grab his shoes and then he'll just sneak out and call Zayn.

Louis decides this is a good idea and he stands from the bed and looks around for his shoes. He drops to his knees and lifts the blanket to look underneath the bed, hoping maybe they'd be there. They're nowhere to be found.

"Fucker." Louis whispers harshly under his breath as he looks around. So Harry has his damn shoes too, fantastic. Louis briefly wonders if he can leave without them, but when he walks over to the window and sees that it's raining outside and he mentally curses everything.

Louis sits back down and finds himself pouting and he feels panic rise in his chest because what does Harry want from him, Louis doesn't want to talk to him, he really just wants to go home.

He still misses Harry, still wishes that he wanted him, but it would hurt Louis' heart if he went downstairs and Harry was cold to him. He'd much rather go home and be sad about Harry and then eventually get over him.

Talking to him would just reopen his wounds and Louis didn't know if he could handle it. He briefly wonders if he should just lay back down and wait a little bit.