Chapter 10

Double update whooo! I love you guys!

Around 7pm Louis texted Zayn to tell him he was going to work. Louis got dressed in tight black jeans that Harry stared at for a while.

Harry had a huge internal conflict, the jeans looked fantastic on Louis and they showed off every curve in his legs, bum and thighs and Harry loved it. But Harry also knew that other men would like it and he didn't want them looking at his Louis.

In the end, Harry let Louis wear the jeans, he decided he would just make sure no one was staring to long at his baby.

Harry drove Louis to the club he worked at and he stayed in the car as Louis went into the building.

"Hey Lou!" Zayn says as Louis enters the employee room.

"Hey Z." Louis says with a smile as he pulls on his apron. "How have you been without me?" Louis teases and Zayn plays along.

"Oh it's been terrible Louis. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself without you around. I'm so lost, sometimes I just sit at the window and stare out at the street, my heart full of sorrow and longing for my best friend."

"Oh fuck off, Zayn." Louis says laughing. Zayn joins in laughter.

"No, but I really do miss you. There's no one to eat all of the groceries I buy." Zayn teases, throwing an arm around Louis' shoulders.

"Shutup Zayn, you love me."

"I do. I do. Now let's get to work before Niall comes and yells at us." Zayn says and Louis nods. The pair leave the employee room and Zayn run so the front to unlock the doors.

People usually don't start showing up until around nine, so Louis, Zayn and Harry just hung out together for a while.

Harry had been warming up to Zayn, he had observed him and Louis' friendship and it didn't bother him that much anymore. Louis was so glad they were getting along.

"Okay, guys it's getting close to nine so quit pissing around." Niall says as he exits his office that's located near the back of the building.

"Sure thing boss." Zayn says, saluting in Niall's direction.

"Oh, hey. Your that big shot Liam works for." Niall says as he approaches the bar and spots Harry.

"Um...yes I suppose I am. How do you know Liam?" Harry asks as he fiddles with one of his many rings.

"I'm his boyfriend." Niall says and Harry nods in understanding.

"Yes, I hope you had a great anniversary." Harry says politely.

"Oh yeah! It was great, thank you for giving Liam the day off, means a lot." Niall says with a smile.

"No problem, mate."

~•~•~•~•~•~

Louis had been working hard and trying his best to follow Harry's rules. It wasn't like he usually flirted with customers, but it seemed that tonight every guy wanted to talk to Louis.

Louis, of course, politely decline their advances and do his best to ignore remarks about his bum.

"You're doing a great job, baby." Harry says quietly as Louis places a drink in front of him.