Chapter 8

4 hours later Harry had finished his work. He was cranky and still a little pissed, but he also felt really bad about the way he exploded towards Louis.

Harry really hopes Louis isn't angry with him. Harry really wants to make it up to him and make him feel good, he was a good boy after all.

He also feels really bad that he didn't stay with Louis after his punishment and give him some aftercare. Harry is hungry so he stands up and exits his office.

Louis finishes his plate of spaghetti and then he places it in the sink. "That was great Li, thanks." Louis says.

"No problem." Liam says as he eats his own plate of spaghetti. Louis doesn't want to leave him alone so he sits back down.

Liam and Louis chat about nonsense, both of them fall silent when they hear Harry's voice. "Liam? Did you make dinner?"

Liam looks at Louis and then back to where Harry's voice is "Yes Sir!"

Harry enters the kitchen and Louis stands "I think I'm gonna go."

"Why?" Harry asks, crossing his arms over his chest. Liam stands and quickly fixes Harry a plate.

"Because I don't want to be here." Louis says crossing his arms, copying Harry's posture.

"Louis sit down."

"No."

"Louis. Sit. Down." Harry says menacingly. Normally Louis would be scared, but he's pissed at Harry.

"Harry. I. Don't. Want to." Louis says and Harry clenches his fists.

"Louis Tomlinson sit your ass down right now!" Harry screams.

Louis clenches his jaw, biting back every curse word that comes to mind. Even though he just wants to slap Harry, he sits down, keeping his arms crossed.

Liam looks between Harry and Louis and then he sets down Harry's plate in front of him. Harry begins to eat and then he looks over at Louis, who is glaring at the wall.

"Why aren't you eating?" Harry asks and Louis just shrugs, not wanting to talk to Harry.

"Liam, please give Louis some food."

Liam hesitates because he knows Louis has already eaten, but Harry is his boss so he grabs a plate.

Liam places the plate of food in front of Louis. Liam sits back down and continues to eat. Louis looks at the plate and then pushed it away with his hand.

"Louis. Why aren't you eating?" Harry asks.

Louis just continues to stare at the wall. "Louis Tomlinson, I will spank you so hard your ass will be black and blue, answer me."

"You gonna spank me and then just leave again?" Louis asks, his voice tight. Harry doesn't answer as he lowers his head a little in shame.

"I already ate. While you were being mean Liam fed me and made sure I was okay. So excuse me for not wanting to eat another plate of food." Louis says.

Harry doesn't reply as he eats his spaghetti. About 5 five minutes of silence goes by and then Harry speaks up "Lou, why don't you go shower and get ready for bed? I'll be up there in a second."

Louis stands, he fixes the hem of the shirt he's wearing and then he forces a smile in Liam's direction "Thank you for the food Liam, it was great. See you tomorrow."

Liam nervously smiles at Louis and Louis just turns and exits the kitchen.

Louis quickly runs up the stairs, he honestly wouldn't be surprised if he was punished again.

Louis goes into Harry's room and he sighs, then grabs a pair of panties from his bag and a hoodie that belongs to Zayn. Louis smiles at the hoodie, Zayn knows it's his favorite thing to wear.

Louis thinks of wearing it, but Harry is already pissed at him and Louis is sure he won't like it if Louis' wearing something of Zayn's.

Louis opens one of Harry's drawers and he grabs a random shirt. Louis takes the shirt and panties into the restroom, ready for a relaxing shower.

Downstairs, Harry has his head in his hands. "He's really mad at me." Harry says as Liam washes the dishes.

"Yeah." Liam agrees.

"I fucked up."

"Yessir."

"I just... I feel like such a dick and a shitty Dom."

"Yup."

"Liam, you're not helping." Harry says, lifting his head to look up at Liam.

"Sorry sir." Liam says as he begins to put the noodles in a Tupperware container and the sauce in a different one.

"What should I do?" Harry asks. Harry has never cared so much about what a submissive thinks of him, but this is Louis and it's bothering him.

"Just apologize and... I don't know, see if his bum is okay. Cuddle him and tell him he's a good boy. Just be nice." Liam says with a shrug.

"Okay." Harry says nodding. "Thanks Liam, you can head home now, see you tomorrow morning." Harry adds as he leaves the kitchen.

"See ya, Boss." Liam says.

When Harry gets upstairs Louis is still in the shower. Harry pulls off his clothes and then he heads to the bathroom.

Harry prays the bathroom door is unlocked. The door opens and Harry steps into the steamy bathroom.

Louis is humming as he washes his body. He rinses off all of the soap and then just lets the water fall down his body.

Louis nearly pees when two arms wrap around his waist. Harry places kisses on Louis' shoulder. "Daddy's sorry."

Louis knows he should be angry, he knows he should push Harry away and scream at him to get out, but instead his heart melts.

"It's okay Daddy." Louis says softly.

"No, no, no. It wasn't okay." Harry says and he reaches for the body wash. Louis doesn't protest as Harry begins to wash his body. Even though Louis had already done it he simply let's Harry wash him again.

Harry runs soap along Louis' chest and hips. Harry washes Louis' back and then he massages Louis' bum.

"I'm sorry. Really, I am. Does it hurt?" Harry asks as he rubs Louis' bum.

"It did earlier, but it's okay now." Louis replies as Harry reaches around him for the shampoo.

Harry begins to wash Louis' hair and the smaller boy leans into him. Harry finishes washing Louis and then He begins to bathe himself.

When they are all done, Harry dries Louis off and dresses him, smiling slightly when he sees that Louis had grabbed one of his shirts.

The pair go back to the room. Harry lays down and before Louis can climb beside him, Harry grabs him and pulls him to his chest.

Louis' legs fall loosely around Harry's waist as his head rests on Harry's bare chest. "Are you ever gonna give me a tour of the house?" Louis asks sleepily.

"Oh, I totally forgot about that." Harry says as he rubs Louis' back. "I will give you a tour first thing in the morning. That okay?"

Louis nods sleepily and usually Harry would have scolded him and told him to use his words, but Louis looked so cute in his sleepily state so Harry let it slip.

" 'Night baby." Harry says softly, kissing the top of Louis' head. Harry doesn't expect an answer so when Louis' soft voice speaks up he smiles.

"Goodnight Daddy."

Why have like almost all of my chapters ended with them sleeping. 😂 maybe it's because I am a freaking insomniac and  if I can't sleep at least Larry can, idk 😂😬

Anyways, you ever just hate school? Cuz same. 😑😚

xoxo