Chapter 23

A concept by me: Harry styles live on tour 2 but it's just Harry wearing Freddie Mercury inspired outfits. like this one specifically
Thanks for coming to my TEDTalk

update: Harry dressed as Elton john so MAKE THIS HAPPEN HARRY FUCK

Zayn being entirely angry at Louis lasted about three hours, he wasn't heartless and he knew Louis had been going through some stuff and that his knee and ankle were probably really fucked so after hour three he came back upstairs to replace Louis' ice pack and fluff up his pillow.

He also helps him change into one of his big sweaters and some shorts, just so that there's nothing rubbing against his bruise. Louis is so grateful for Zayn, he doesn't know what he'd do without him.

"Please don't be mad at me, Zaynie." Louis says with a pout, wincing slightly when Zayn lays an ice pack on his knee that had grown red and purple, swelling slightly from the bruising.

"We gotta go and get your leg checked out." Zayn mumbles as he sits on the edge of the bed and begins rewrapping Louis' ankle.

"We'll go tomorrow or something... I'm sure it's fine." Louis says dismissively and Zayn just shakes his head slightly. "Can you walk on it?" He asks once he's done wrapping it.

"I don't know." Louis murmurs and Zayn stands up and holds an arm out to him. Louis shakily takes it, Zayn wrapping his arm around the expanse of Louis' back.

He's half carrying him once he get's out of the bed and when Louis tries to put any weight on it, he takes in a sharp breathe, gasping in pain. "Fuck." Louis curses as he leans into Zayn and balances on one foot.

"I'm sorry this happened Louis." Zayn says softly and before Louis can answer, he's scooping Louis up into his arms, he doesn't do it as smoothly as Harry, but the ability to lift Louis is there.

"You broke my leg, fatass." Louis jokes and Zayn just rolls his eyes, still looking entirely guilty and he decides he'll carry Louis downstairs so he can keep an eye on him and he doesn't have to be cooped up in his room.

"You were defending my honor though, like a true gentleman and bestie, so thank you." Louis adds as Zayn exits his bedroom and Louis ruffles Zayn's hair. "Got that pretty boy face of yours bruised." Louis comments.

"I'll have Niall and Liam kiss it better for me." Zayn replies as they go downstairs, finally giving into Louis' banter.

"Cheeky." Louis says with a small smile as Zayn sets him down on the couch, he stacks some pillows and props up Louis' hurt ankle and he's just about to sit down when the doorbell rings.

"Oh joy. I wonder what else is in store for us today." Zayn grumbles as he turns and heads towards the front door.

He opens the door and is greeted with an older man in a suit and a white coat, he's carrying a brown leather bag and he has kind features.

"Is there a Mr. Louis Tomlinson here?" He asks and Zayn's eyebrows furrow slightly and he looks over his shoulder at Louis.

"Um...yeah, why?" He asks, his voice tentative and confused. "I'm Dr. Ryan, I'm an oncall, at home physician... you know a Doctor." Dr. Ryan says and Zayn looks back over his shoulder at Louis who's sitting on the couch

"Oh...I didn't...I didn't...order a...doctor..." Louis says slowly and unsurely and Zayn let's out a small snort. "He's not a bloody pizza, Louis."

"Erm, I was requested by Harry Styles to come and examine you. He's paid for everything, he just asked me to come and evaluate you." Dr. Ryan says and Zayn just nods and then shrugs.