Chapter 9

I am so sorry! I had a huge case of writers block... Please don't hate me 😭😖😖 Anyways, enjoy!

Pic of Louis' thighs/legs.... AnneCoxandLiamPayne and larrysoulinson  know what's up 😂💖

In the morning Louis wakes up on top of Harry. The Dominant has his arms wrapped around Louis' waist and he was very at piece.

Louis shifted around a bit and then cuddled back into Harry's chest. Louis couldn't fall back asleep so he traced patterns on Harry's chest with his fingertips.

When Louis gets bored with that, he begins to move his fingers along Harry's chest, as if he was playing the piano. Louis hummed quietly as he did this.

Louis had always loved playing the piano, well not always.

When he was about 11 he had wanted to learn so his mum had payed for lessons, but the lessons were taught by a cranky old lady who was rude and in the words of Louis 'smelled like old cheese and toothpaste'.

Louis still went to every piano lesson though because he actually was learning a lot. He only stopped going when the teacher refused to teach him any modern music, then he went home and learned from the Internet.

Louis had also learned how to play the guitar, he would practice for hours upon hours, until the tips of his fingers were red and sore.

Louis continues to play music on Harry's chest. Louis is just about done with the song, when Harry grabs his hand and intertwines their fingers.

"Good morning, baby." Harry says, his deep morning voice sending chills down Louis' spine.

"Good morning Daddy, did I wake you?" Louis asks softly.

"No baby. Do you want to eat first or do you want me to give you the tour?" Harry asks, his hand rubbing Louis' back.

"Um...I'm not really hungry so, the tour?"

Harry nods and sits up, Louis clings on to his chest so he doesn't fall off. Then, Louis climbs out of Harry's lap and he patiently waits as Harry stretches and yawns.

Louis climbs out of the bed and he smiles at Harry as he stands. "Let's go babe." Harry says.

Harry leads the way out of his room and Louis follows. "So, most of the rooms on the second floor are empty guest rooms." Harry says as he leads Louis down the hallway.

Harry stops at a door and opens it. "This is the isolation room." Harry says and Louis looks inside to see a plain white room, with a single bed and a drawer.

"Isolation room?" Louis asks, turning his attention back to Harry.

"Yes. I will send you here if you have disobeyed me, but I assume that won't be a problem; you are a very good boy." Harry says and Louis smiles a little at his last comment.

"Moving on." Harry says and he continues down the hallway. At the end of the hallway are two grand doors and Harry's tops right before them. "This is a very special room, Louis. I will show you the inside when I see fit."

Louis just nods and follows Harry downstairs. "You know where the kitchen is...and over here is my...music room." Harry says as he leads Louis to an open area that is separate from the living room.

The music room has all types of instruments. There is a collection of guitars that vary from electric to acoustic. There are amps and a little studio place that could be used to record audio.