Chapter 6

A/N: Smut ^~^

"What did you say?"

"I-...I'm sorry! I didn't- I'm sorry." Louis says sitting up quickly.

Harry grabs onto Louis' thighs and he pulls the small boy back towards him. "Sir. I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"Say it again." Harry says lowly, his voice dark, his green eyes filled with lust.

"Sir I-"

"Say it. Again." Harry demands and when Louis just stares at him he pushes Louis down, throws his legs around his shoulders and Harry begins to lick Louis' hole.

"Uh! Uh!" Louis moans loudly and Harry pulls away. "Say it or I'll stop and punish you for disobeying me."

Harry dips his head back down and Louis' mouth falls open. "Feels so good Daddy! I love your tongue." Louis moans out as Harry moves his tongue faster. The Dominant pushes past the ring of muscles and he thrusts his tongue in Louis.

Harry pulls away and Louis whines. "But, Daddy. I-"

"I'll be right back." Harry says and he gets up to leave. "Get in the submissive position."

"But-"

"Shh. I'll be back." Harry pecks Louis' lips and then Harry swiftly climbs off the bed and exits the room. Louis sighs and then gets on his knees in the middle of the bed.

He likes the Daddy thing. He has a Daddy kink...well I think he does? I mean he just left. Louis thinks as he chews his lip nervously and crosses his arms over his chest.

When Harry doesn't return after a while Louis presses his hands to his eyes, because he feels like crying. Louis is positive he has screwed everything up.

Louis looks around the room, Louis sees his clothes from yesterday on Harry's large dark wood drawers.

Louis stands up and goes over to his folded clothes. Louis sighs sadly and he pull on his underwear, next he pulls on his tight jeans.

Louis is just buttoning his jeans when the door opens. Louis nearly jumps out of his skin when Harry quickly comes in.

Harry enters and he frowns when he sees the empty bed. "What are you doing?" Harry asks and Louis can't tell if he's angry.

"I just thought that-"

"I told you I would be back, didn't I?" Harry asks raising his eyebrow.

"I-...I just thought that I messed things up after the whole...um Daddy thing."

"I told you I would be back." Harry says, crossing his arms.

"I'm sorry Daddy." Louis replies quietly and Harry fidgets slightly.

"Well are you just going to stand there or are you going to get undressed and get back on the bed where Daddy expected you to be?" Harry asks and something about Harry calling himself Daddy is so fucking sexy.

Louis quickly unbuttons and unzips his jeans. Louis pulls his underwear off and Harry just points to the bed impatiently and Louis quickly goes and gets in the submissive position.

"Hmm." Harry says as he slowly walks over, his hands behind his back. Louis notices the huge tent in his boxers and Louis blushes and quickly looks away. "Hands and knees, get close to the headboard too."

Louis feels Harry press his clothed bulge against Louis' bum and he moans. Louis watches as Harry's hands move in front of his face and Harry lets a tie hang in front of Louis' face. "Wha...?" Louis asks softly, looking over his shoulder slightly.