Chapter 12

That makes me really happy 😄😭😍 I love you guys 💖🔥

Harry got to the top of the stairs, stumbling slightly as he began to run down the hallway. "Shit, shit, shit, shit." No submissive had ever called 'red' before and Harry really liked Louis, he didn't want to hurt him.

Harry races down the hallway, cringing as Louis' cries get louder. Harry reached the double doors and he tugged them open.

Louis was lying on the bed, writhing around. There were tears on his face and come covering his tummy, his wrists were red and irritated from pulling against the handcuffs.

Louis was sobbing as Harry ran over to the bed. "What-what do I do? I don't know what to do!" Harry exclaims, his hands hovering frantically over Louis.

"Get it out of me!" Louis cries and Harry immediately reaches over and pulls out the vibrator.

Louis immediately relaxes, but he keeps crying, his hands pulling against the handcuffs

"You're a monster." Louis says quietly and Harry pauses momentarily. Harry has been called names before, but this stings. It hurts a lot and he doesn't know why.

"Baby. I'm so sorry." Harry says as he unlocks one of the handcuffs.

Harry unlocks the other and then he reaches for Louis. "Baby, I'm sorry. Please-"

Louis pushes Harry's hands away and he moves to the floor. "Why would you leave me up here!?" Louis cries, bringing his knees to his chest.

"It was only supposed to be for an hour Louis, I'm sorry-"

"You just left me up here..." Louis says weakly as he wipes his eyes. Harry walks around the bed so he can hold Louis, but Louis stands on shaky legs and quickly leaves the room.

Harry follows him, he can't have his Louis upset with him. Louis goes into their shared bedroom, and he lays down on the bed, not caring that he's staining the sheets with his come.

Louis continues to cry, he's so confused. Part of him is angry with Harry and really tired. The other part feels disappointed with himself, like he failed Harry. This is what confuses Louis, he shouldn't feel like this.

"Lou?" Harry enters the room and sits beside Louis on the bed.

"I-I'm s-sorry. P-please don't punish me a-again, I tried." Louis sobs into a pillow.

"Oh, baby. Don't...please, please don't apologize." Harry begs, grabbing Louis and pulling him into his lap. Louis buries his face in Harry's shoulder as he softly cries.

Louis doesn't know what to feel. He's a mix of emotions that are all fighting their way to express themselves.

"It was an accident, I didn't mean to-"

"You didn't mean to? You didn't mean to what?" Louis asks harshly. "To just forget me upstairs? To leave me alone under strict rules, make me stay quiet?" Louis begins ranting, pushing himself away from Harry.

"Louis, I just forgot-"

"You forgot!? I'm that unimportant then!? You promised you would come back and I waited and waited and you just..." Louis begins to cry again. Harry reaches for Louis to offer him some sort of comfort, but Louis moves away.

"Don't touch me." Louis says, wrapping his arms around himself.

"Lou-"