Chapter 16

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY
It's been so damn long I'm so sorry y'all

"Almost all packed, baby?" Harry asks, from his place in the bed.

"Yes, Daddy." Louis replies as he packs another pair of panties and a few more pairs of socks.

"Okay, done." Louis says with a smile. Louis tugs off the sweatpants he's wearing, leaving him in only panties and one of Harry's shirts.

Harry opens his arms and Louis climbs into bed with him, allowing Harry to wrap himself around the smaller man.

"We're gonna have to wake up early, Princess, so don't stay up too late...thinking about, whatever it is you think about." Harry says, sleepily pressing his face into Louis' hair.

"Daddy?" Louis calls out softly.

"Yes, babe?" Harry answers between a yawn.

"Will there be any work on this trip?" Louis asks, softly.

"Possibly." Harry says and Louis stays quiet after that. Louis stays awake for about twenty more minutes, occasionally humming or shifting before he finally falls asleep.

Louis wakes up to shouting. "Louis darling it's time to wake up!" Liam shouts with a weird accent.

Louis laughs and sits up in bed, not surprised when Harry isn't beside him. There's a knock at the door and then Liam announces he's coming in.

"Harry's putting all of you guys things in the car, he told me to come up and tell you to get dressed. He said to dress comfy." Liam instructs and Louis nods,
yawning and stretching his arms.

"Okay get up, hoe." Liam says and Louis laughs. "Well get out." Louis giggles and Liam leaves the room with a smile.

Louis gets out of Harry's bed and kicks around through some of his stuff that's thrown on the floor and he grabs for the first thing black cloth he sees, it's a t-shirt. Dissatisfied, Louis continues to kick around his mess of clothes, until he finds his tights.

Once he has those on, Louis pulls off the shirt he slept in and walked into Harry's closet to find something to wear.

Louis whistles as he pushes through the endless solid colored shirts and blazers, lots of blacks and navy blues. As Louis moves over what must be the thousandth variation of a black shirt, he decides something bright yellow would look great in Harry's closet.

When Louis gets to the very back corner of Harry's closet he finds a lavender jumper and his eyes light up. It's super cute and Louis can't stop smiling as he takes it out and pulls it on.

After Louis has socks and shoes on, a beanie and an extra one for Harry, just in case he'd like one, he rushes down the stairs.

Harry is walking back into the house as Louis is bounding down the stairs, happy and excited. Harry pauses, smiling before furrowing his eyebrows a little. "Is that my jumper?" Harry asks.

Louis pauses and immediately starts to worry. "Um, yes. I just...I found it, is it okay if I wear it?"

"Yeah, of course babe. I just haven't seen it in awhile. I used to wear it all of the time in college, it's nice to see it again." Harry says, his time distant as he remembers how often he used to wear that jumper and all the memories with it. "It looks good on you." Harry smiles at Louis, glad that now he can add a memory of Louis to his jumper.