Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

As we stumbled into his house he kicked the door shut behind him and pushed me up against the door. He began kissing me roughly wet kisses trailing down to my neck. I tilted my neck giving him more room to explore. I had never done this before so I didn't know what to expect by I know that my sensitive spot was halfway between my ear and my shoulder.

Peeta being smart found it within seconds. I squealed in pleasure before he pulled away. I went to protest, I may have been a little tipsy but I knew that this is what I wanted to do especially with him because when I'm with him he makes me feel special.

"Lets go upstairs." He breathed into my ear. We ran up the stairs two at a time before reaching his room and I fell onto the bed pulling Peeta with him.

I began to kiss him roughly as I pulled his shirt over his head and began to feel his abs with my cold fingers. Letting them run over then giving him as much pleasure as I could without having to touch his penis.

I giggled. "I love your abs." I whispered giving him a peck. He pulled my shirt off caressing my sides as he did so.

"mm mm." I sighed feeling his hands on my body was always a good feeling. He pulled my nightgown over my head.

"You smell so good," He whispered before kissing me again his hands moving up from my stomach and onto my still covered breasts. I could feel his member poking my thigh wanting an entrance but I was feeling naughty.

I wanted to tease him, give him something to moan about.

As his hands found my breasts, He began to squeeze them still covered not having the strength to undo it. I pulled out his cotton pyjama pants and left him in just his boxers.

"Why do you still have clothes on?" He growled.

I giggled and unstrapped my bra letting my tits fall free. Peeta started kissing down my neck he marked not too long ago and peppered kisses down the valley between my tits. He kissed my nipple making shivers fill my body.

Not long after when e became more bold he began to suck on them pulling at my tit.

"That feels so good Peeta." He smiled against my tit. We both only had one more item of clothing to get rid off and Peeta was first. I knew he wasn't going to last if I were to play with Peeta Junior.

Through his boxers I began to feel him penis. I heard his breaths become faster and heavier.

"How does this feel?" I growled into his ear. I saw that he could form any words so I continued " I Think Peeta Junior wants to play." I giggled.

"Mmm, I think so too." He finally got out. I giggled. As I began to caress his thighs reaching for the inside of this boxers.I pulled them down and began kissing his thighs as he kicked his boxers off. I got closer and closer to his ball bags and I had no idea what I was doing but I was just going along with what felt right and this at that moment felt like I was supposed to do this.

I began to suck on his balls slightly leaving a little wetness just to tease him. "Aww come on Katniss, I'm dying here." He complained. I just gave him a wink before going to the big thing.

I downed his dick in my mouth gagging on it a little but soon I adjusted. I loved it. It was the best thing ever at this moment in time nothing else existed just me and him alone in his big house.

"I was wrong. This is bigger than 3 inches." I giggled coming up for air before going straight back down onto his big cock.

I felt his balls tense against my chin and I felt the pressure travelling though and I swallowed the salty taste that entered my mouth as he groaned as quietly as he could.

"Now it's your turn." He said kissing down my stomach and towards my panties. He dipped his finger into my wetness. "Oh my my, I didn't know you were this wet, is this what I do to do?" He asked. I nodded not able to form any words because he was fingering me with three fingers.

"Oh god Peeta, This is amazing." I breathed. It was like he was experienced. "YES! YES RIGHT THERE OH GOD PEETA!" I screamed as I came on his fingers.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered climbing up my body. He kissed me lightly. "Are you sure you want to finish this? We can stop here if you want." He whispered.

"No please I need it in me, I'm so wet for you." I growled.

"Okay, tell me if you want me to stop." I nodded.

I spread my legs, he positioned himself against my entrance. I felt him slowly enter my tight pussy. It felt so amazing. "Ohhhh!" I moaned as I felt him sink deeper into me. I felt a little pressure and pain but after going through the games, I didn't really feel any pain.

He bagn thrusting in and out of me. "Ohh Harder Peeta harder!" I screamed. My finger nails dug into his back. Since it was my first time, I didn't last very long but neither did Peeta, I thought that maybe he was still a virgin until a few minutes ago.

I wrapped my legs around his back giving him as much space as I could inside me.

"I'm I'm... So close." I panted. We both came at the same time. He pulled out of me and rolled onto his side pulling me close to him closing his eyes he mumbled. " I love you Katniss." He fell into a deep sleep with me wrapped up like a teddy bear. I also fell asleep thinking 'I hope I remember this tomorrow.'

������G޽�ZB�