Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

The sun streamed in through the blinds. I felt a warmth wrapped around me. I thought it was Prim. How wrong was I. I opened my eyes and automatically regretted it. Pain shot through my head, I groaned in pain.

"Yeah I had the same reaction." I heard a very familiar voice say. It was Peeta, I was naked next to him our bodies touching.

"What am I doing here?" I asked with confusion. I cant remember anything from the night before.

"I'm not sure, I cant remember. I think we had sex though."He said gesturing towards our covered but naked bodies.If we did, I don't regret it even though I cant remember it. It was with Peeta and I know that it was amazing from no memory at all.

The silence between us was awkward, we couldn't look at each other without our faces turning a bright red.

"Look Katniss, I'm-" I cut him off. I didn't really want to hear what he had to say, I was kind off in a daze.

"It doesn't matter Peeta, I don't want to hear what you have to say." I said leaning down to the side of the bed and grabbing my clothes before slipping them on beneath the covers before standing up walking over to the door.

Peeta stopped me from leaving . "No Katniss,please." He pleaded. I sighed and stepped away from the door and he took my place "I'm sorry about last night, I was drunk and I dint mean to take advantage of you. I know you were saving it for gale." He explained. This got me mad, he had no right to confront me around this, I hate confrontation. I wasn't saving myself for Gale. I was happy I lost it to him. Gale would have been rough. Peeta had soft hands and is nice to everyone Gale is a little like me doesn't take any shit.

"What's that got to do with you?" I screamed. He looked at the floor and I scoffed. "Yeah, exactly. Nothing." I said walking closer to him. "I don't love gale like that okay."

"I'm sorry I just assumed..." I cut him off again.

"Yeah you just assumed well don't!" I yelled getting in his face.

"Look Katniss, Gale talks about having sex with you every time I see him and how much you love him. Yesterday hanging out with you was fun but Gale has known you for longer." He responded.

I sighed. "I don't like Gale, I like you!" I screamed pulled the door out of his grasp and running out the door before he could say anything else.

What had I just done? Why did I have to say that? I'm screwed up big time Peeta wasn't expecting that. To be honest, I wasn't even thinking when I said it. I told him I had feelings for him the morning after sex that I can't even remember. I'm a screw up I don't even know why anyone wants me in their life.

I have to tell someone this, but who? Prim? Mom? Gale? Madge? Haymitch? Yeah Haymitch, He got us out the hunger games, I'm sure he can help me with this. He is very wise for a drunk.

�߽'PZg