Ch.1- First day

Jade

Ugh. First day. I forced myself to get up and get ready.

I put on a black skater skirt and a 'FUCK LUCK' tee shirt. I put on a bunch of jewlry and put on some makeup.

"Hurry up Jade!" My mom called. I put on my shoes and looked in the mirror. Eh, I look okay. I grabbed my backpack and walked downstairs.

"Bye mom." "Bye honey."

I started walking to my bus stop.

"Hi I'm kelsie!" A girl said walked next to me. "Hey, I'm Jade." I replied and we walked into the bus. "I'll see us in school." She said and sat next to her friend. I went to the back and sat down.

"Get up, that's my seat." A boy with blonde hair said. "Dafuq? No." I replied and the he rolled his eyes. "Listen-" he started. "Matthew! Sit down or I will write you up!" The bus driver yelled and he sat down next to me.

"Your so lucky." He gritted. "Yeah whatever." I said and looked out the window. "So, what's your name?" He said and stared at me. "Why do you care, dipshit?" I said with a bunch of additude.

"I don't, I want to know so I can get Ashley to kick your ass." He said with even more additude. "Yeah, like whoever that is will touch me." I replied and we arrived at the school.
-
"1738" I whispered and looked for my locker. I found it and put my jacket inside and shut it since I didn't have any books yet.

I walked to my first period which it was math.

"What's up, hot stuff." A boy with beautiful blue eyes said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Get the hell off me." I said and pushed his arm away.

"Fiesty, I like it." I rolled my eyes at his remark and heard the bell ring signaling I was late.

I pushed past the blue eyes boy and walked to class.

"Why are you late on the first day?" The teacher asked.

"Because, there are to many fuck boys." I replied and sat in the back. She gasped and I saw Matt change seats and sit next to me.

"I'll let you off with a warning." She said and sat down in her seat and started handing out papers.

"Bad girl, we need some around here." Matt whispered and put his hand on my thigh.

"Don't touch me I will cut your dick." I said and he laughed. "Wouldn't you rather suck it?" He replied smirking. I scoffed and the teacher started talking about all this random shit.
-
"Pst" Matt whispers and I kick him. "There's a beginning of the school party and Cameron's, you should come. It'll be fun." He said and handed me a paper of an address scribbled on it.

"Fuck off." I said and he rolled his eyes.

Should I go? It'll be a good way to make friends, no fuck it. Just stay home and watch Netflix. No, go Matt will be there. Why do I care if Matt will be there. Just go. No stay home.

After arguing with myself I decided not to go.

And this is where the chapter ends