Ch.10- i love you foreal

Jades pov

"Hey, do you wanna go to jc's house later to film a video?" Matt asked looking up from his phone.

"Yeah sure." I replied.

He smiled and kept staring at me.

"What?" I laughed.

"Your just so beautiful..."

"Stoppppp.." I groaned. I didn't take compliments well. He kissed my red cheeks.
---

I got out of my pajamas and put on a Jc Cayley cloud maroon tshirt and a white skater skirt and white hightop vans. I rolled up the sleeves of the tshirt.

I put on some mascara and thin winged eyeliner. I applied a little bit if tinted Chapstick to my lips and grabbed my phone and my side bag purse thing (satchel?)

"Matt! Are you ready?!" I screamed across the hall.

"Yes!" He ran into my room and grabbed his shoes.

"Hey! I don't like your shirt." He pouted.

"Matt come on I want to meet Jc!!" I fangirled a little bit. A lot a bit.

"Okay, okay." He grabbed my hand and we walked to his car.

-------

"Matt and his girlfriend is here!" Ricky said opening the door, welcoming us.

I smiled shyly and we walked in, Matt still holding my hand.

"Wassup man!" Kian and Matt hug/handshake thing.

"Yoo, Matt!! How you been? Oh you got a girl." Jc said holding his hand out. I gladly shook it Shaking.

"What's your name?" He asked smiling. I was so speechless.

"Um Jade..." I whispered because the thought that I was actually talked to Jc flipping caylen didn't fully set in.

"She's a huge fan." Matt said and he chuckled.

"I can tell, I loveeeee your shirt by the way." He grinned and I laughed.

"Thank you." I replied and they decided to start filming.

I watched then set everything up. I got bored decided to play with Wishbone. He got used to me easily.

Matts pov

"Hey guys it's Kian and today were doing the what's in my mouth challenge!" He said to the camera and I looked over at jade. She was playing with wishbone. I kept staring at her beautiful smile that shined so brightly.

"And don't mind Matt here who keeps looking over there because Jade is over there." Kian said the the Cameron and I looked away smiling.

"Shut up." I tried to cover my red cheeks.

Jc laughed and jade looked over laughing too.
---

We finished the video and I was washing my hair in the sink because kian threw a fish at me and other things. I finished and dried it.

I walked to the living room and saw Scarlett taking a selfie with kian and Jc.

"Andrea is coming over soon so you can have someone to chill with." Kian said and jade smiled nodding.

I plopped down next to her and wrapped my arm around her.

I looked over to see what she was doing on her phone, not in a overprotective boyfriend just because I was bored.

Nash: can you come over?
-
Jade: no, sorry I'm with Matt.
-
Nash: wow, of course your with
fucking Matt! He's going to hurt you goddamnit😡 I don't want to see you get hurt. Jade I care about you.
-
Jade: im sorry but I really like him a lot and I'll see you tomorrow? 😕
-
Nash: dont you see?! He's a fucking fuckboy!! He does this to every girl. I know him more than you😪 I swear if he breaks your heart I will kill him.
-
Jade: but he won't.
-
She shut off her phone and shoved it in the pocket.

She looked at me and faked smiled. I smiled back lightly and felt my body heat up. I was angry. What if she believes him. Hes right, I do lea girls on then leave then I'm not going to lie, but I really like jade and I want to be with her.

I turned jades face to mine and kissed her passionately and she kissed back.

"Awwe!!" Andrea said behind us and we pulled apart. Jade got up and hugged her.

"Hey!" Andrea said, "hey!" Jade said and they pulled apart.

"How are you?" They continued talking while going to the kitchen.

"You guys are cute. Do you love her?" Jc asked

"I guess.." I replied and he rolled his eyes.

"What ever dude." He laughed
---

Jades pov

It was almost 10pm so we decided to go home.

Matt opened the door for me and I got in.

He started the car and held my hand while his other hand held drove.

"Matt, I love you" I said.

I know we said I love you yesterday but it wasn't like an official thing we just sai it because we missed each other and I really want to hear him say it.

"I like you a lot too." He replied chuckling,

"Matt, I wanna know the truth do you love me or like me because you just want me for sex." I blurted and he pulled the car over upset.

"What? Is this about Nash? About what he said?" He said turning his body to my scrunching his eyebrows getting angry.

"No.. I just don't want to be one if your toys Matt." I answered and he sat back into his chair facing in front of him.

"So.. Do you love me or not?" I repeated and he sighed.

"I guess." He replied and I felt myself getting upset and mad.

"Are you fucking serious? It's either you love me or you don't! Yeah, I guess this is about Nash, and he was absolutely right about you. Your an ass that uses girls." I opened the door to get our by he grabbed my arm.

"What the hell? Where are you going?" He asked and pulled my back in, not aggressively tho.

"Matt get the hell off me." I shouted and he pulled me closer and cupped my cheeks kissing me. It took me a second but I decided to not be a brat and kiss back.

"I'm sorry. I love you." He said after we pulled away, our foreheads still touching.

I smiled and pecked his lips.