Ch.11- Kiss me

Jades pov

I woke up matts heartbeat under my head. He was shirtless and I was laying my head on his head.

I drew small circles on his chest and he shifted a little waking up. I lifted my head up and looked up at him.

"Good morning." I whispered and he smiled then slowly opened his eyes.

"Good morning baby girl." He responded and sat up.

I layed down on my pillow and cover myself. I heard me phone vibrate a few times.

I grabbed at and it was texts from Nash.

'Hey.. Can we talk?'
'Its important😕'

I debated for a second.

'Yeah sure😊 meet me at Starbucks in 20?'

He read it and I assume he agreed.

I got up and threw on a pair of  white shorts I brought with me and hotline-bling crop top.

"Where are you going?" Matt questioned.

"I need to go home my dad texted me." The lie rolled off my tongue easily. "Okay." He replied.

I put on pink vans and grabbed my bag.

"Wait. Are you forgetting something?" Matt said and puckered his lips.

I smiled rolling my eyes giving him kiss. Right as I was about to pull a away a grabbed my face and kissed me passionately.

"I love you." "I love you too."

"Have fun with Nash!" He chuckled before I shut the door behind me.

I stopped in my tracks and spun around on my heels.

"I'll be back, I promise." He smiled and shooed me away. Wow he's in a good mood.

-----

"Hey." I sat across from Nash in a booth.

"Hey!" He said with a burst of relief. "I got you a caramel frap!" He popped the P and handed me my drink.

"Thanks, so what did you want to talk about?" I asked. I knew what he wanted to talk about. Us. I know Nash has a crush on me but im just oblivious and don't want to believe it. We've grown close and we're best friends.

"I changed my mind. Let's just hang out." He shook his head and I nodded.

"So how's Matt?" He asked and instantly a smiled spread across my face.

"We're good.. We love each other." I say and he looks confused.

"Dude. It's been what? A week and your in love?" He laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Shut up! I feel happy when I'm around him!" I laughed along.

"Is he going to pop the question tomorow too? You guys are so rushy!" He chuckled.

"Whatever! Let's go to woodland and chill there." I say and we walk to his car.

(There's an old abandoned park surrounded in a forest called woodlands. It's where all teens go to have there first kiss, smoke week, have fun, whatever it's know by everyone.)

We arrive at the park and we sit down on the swings slowly rocking back and forth.

"Jade, I like you. A lot. I don't think I've ever liked someone this much. It hurts seeing you so happy with Matt." He blurted and I didn't look up at him.

I kept looking down at my shoes.

"Please say something.."

"Nash I'm sorry." I finally look him in the eyes.

He was my bestfriend and I wish he didn't say anything even though I secretly knew.

"I- your my bestfriend.. I can't. It won't be the same and I'm with Matt.." His eyes were glassy.

"Okay.." He looked down and a tear fell from his eyes.

I lifted his chin up.

"Let's just forget this happened okay?" I suggested with my finger holding his chin up.

He pulled his face away from me.

"I can't, I can't forget the way I feel around you. My heart get fuzzy and my mind turns into a cloud. Everytime I look at you I feel happy, so happy..... Then I realize I could never have you. You'll always love Matt more than me and I'll just be a lost boy waiting. I can't wait for you... Please be with me jade.." His eyes were red and it broke my heart.

"Nash you can't make me chose, please don't make me."

His eye brows twitched an he grabbed my face kissing me. I felt a tingle spark through me but I lied to myself saying it was just because I was shocked.

"Nash!" I pushed him off. My eyes were wide in shock.

"I'm sorry... But did you feel it? Those tingles? Any spark?" He questioned.

"I have to go."

I got up and grabbed my penny board off the floor and left.
---

I paced back and forth in matts room. He was downstairs making lunch.

My phone buzzed.

Nash: Did you feel the sparks?

I locked my phone and threw it on his bed.

I can't lose my bestfriend, or my boyfriend..

Should I tell Matt? No, he'll kill Nash! I did feel something though. I can't ignore it.

My mind replayed the kiss over and over.

"Jade it's done!" Matt yelled and I slowly walked down the steps.

I sat down across from Matt and he handed me a plate of spaghetti.

I stared down at my food as Matt ate his not knowing that someone else just kissed his girlfriend.

"So.. How was that kiss?" He asked

WHAT THE FUCK?!

"What the fuck?!" My eyes widened. How does he know everything?!

"I know that Nash kissed you."

"How?!" I was so shocked and scared.

"A little bird. And I know about his confession too." He said eating his spaghetti acting as if it didn't matter.

"Do you even care?" I question because of the way he was acting.

"Of course.. I have a different way of dealing with my emotions, okay?"

I started eyeing him. What the hell is wrong with him?? He's acting so different..