Ch.8- mop

Matts POV

I woke up in a happy mood. I had a dream that jade finally said yes.

I saw a bunch of hair next to me.

Oh my god. It was not a dream. This is real! This is real! Me and jade are official!

I smiled and put my head back down on the pillow.

Jade flipped over and was facing me. She opened her beautiful eyes and quickly suit them.

I laughed and poked her. "Jade... Wake up!" I whispered and she groaned.

She coughed lightly and sat up.

"I think I feel better.." He yawned and stood up.

"Good, because we're ganna do something today!" He said and sat up leaning against my headboard.

I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Do we have too?" I groaned and he nodded.

I sat down next to him and he pulled his phone out.

"Smile." He said and I quickly covered half my face but he still got the picture.

"Matt! No! Let me see!" I tried to snatch his phone but he pulled it back.

"Matthew Espinosa give me your phone!" I lunged forward and he jumped up dodging me.

As I was getting up he sprinted out the door.

He laughed and I followed him.

I jogged down the steps and saw him in the kitchen.

"Matt!" I yelled and he quickly typed something on his phone.

"Matt please don't post it?!" I whined and he cheekily smiled at me.

"Already did!" He exclaimed and I grabbed him. He tripped and we fell down. Cliché.. I know.

"Um." I mumbled and he kissed me. Of course I kissed back and it turned into a make out session.

"Matt!" I groaned and pushed him off of me. He groaned frustrated that I stopped and got
Up.

"What happened to your "date?" I asked and he nodded.

My phone buzzed and I checked it.

Nashty: Wanna hang out?

I looked and Matt who was about to leave to get ready.

"Matt? Can I pass on our date?" I asked and he gave me a confused look.

"What? Why?" He said and slowly walked to me.

"Well.. Becuase Nash asked if we could hang out.." I replied and he rolled his eyes.

Me and Nash have been hanging out a lot lately.

"Are you serious?" He asked a little bit pissed off.

"Matt it's not really a big deal." I said and he scoffed.

"Okay fine, then ask Nash to ask you to the Winter Ball next week then." He said and left slamming the door.

He was ganna ask me to the Winter Ball?

Wow I'm such a bitch. I chose my friend over my boyfriend. Ugh. I'm so stupid!

I ran up my steps and hopped on my bed. Nash called.

"Hey jade."

"Hey Nash." I sniffles

"Woah. What's wrong?" His happiness dropped

"Me and Matt got in an argument."

"Why? If you don't mind me asking.."

"It's just that me and Matt we're going on a date but then you called and I wanted to hang out because I miss you, don't get me wrong I love being with matt more than anything. So I told him in going to pass on me and matts date and he got pissed and left." I bursted.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I ruined your relation ship! Ugh I'm so stupid." He groaned and he hung up.

I threw my phone on my bed and opened my curtains.

I looked over and saw Matt. He was with a girl. He's cheating on me!

We never broke up! My heart dropped and broke apart. My cheeks heated up and my body began to sweat. I shut my curtains and turned off the lights.

I jumped in my bed and put the palms of my hands over my face.

I screamed as loud as I could that Australia could hear.

Tears rolled down my cheeks like there was no tomorrow. I closed my eyes trying to hold them back.

I heard I tap,tap. On my window.

I ignored and rolled on my side. I sniffed as my last tear rolled out.

I shut my eyes and fell asleep.