Ch.3- Unusual feeling

Matt

God she's so beautiful. She makes me feel a million types of ways.

Yeah I act hard and a player but something about her... Makes me feel warm and happy. I don't know, maybe it's just hormones, right?

I laid down on my bed after dropping her off after the party.

I heard her screaming from next door. It wasn't that clear but it was kind of mumbled.

I heard a big slap and silence. My heart raced a bit. What do I do? I opened my window and sat their eaves dropping.

"Your such a whore." I'm guessing is her dad said and I heard a door slam shut. "I never wanted to leave California, I never wanted to go to this rich ass school or this huge house! I NEVER WANTED ANY OF THIS!" She screamed.

I sat their confused a bit. She climbed out her window and saw me looking at her.

"Um.. Sorry." I mumbled and shut my window in embarrassment.

"Wait Matt!" She called.

"Yeah?" I answered and she hesitated.

"Can I spend the night with you?" She asked I smiled to myself. I said yes and she climbed into my window.

It was like 4:30 in the morning and it was a school night was tired as hell.

It was kind of awkward but she climbed in my bed and motioned for me to lay down with her.

"I can sleep on the floor.." I assured and she shook her head.

"Please?" She whispered and my heart melted at how adorable she was.

I laid down and she snuggles into my chest. Wow, this is...... different.

Usually I have a one night stand and they leave. No emotion, well not for me at least. But this felt so natural and this feeling was so indescribable.

Stop Matt, your a player she's just a girl that's going to Break your heart. Shut up! God your so soft!

I sighed at myself and fell asleep next to a beautiful girl in my arms.

And this is where the chapter ends....