Ch.5- Skating and love

"How was school?" My mom asked.

"Great!" I said sarcastically.

"Really? Because I got a call that your getting suspended for 2 week!" She yelled.

"Wow, aren't you proud mom?" I said sarcastically biting into an apple, leaning against the counter.

"You don't care about anything but yourself! Gosh! Just go to your room! I can't even look at you! My daughter is such a fuck up!" She screamed and I raised my eye brows at her.

"Thanks mom, I love you too. You know.. For the record, the Apple doesn't fall far from the tree." I said and threw my apple core in the trash can and walked away up the stairs. She was shocked. I don't care.

I closed my bedroom door and laid down on my bed. School was still going on and I didn't want to sit here alone for the next few hours.

"Knock knock!" My brother came in.

I raised an eyebrow at him..

"You come in and say knock knock. Yup, makes a lot of sense." I say and he smiled and shit the door behind him.

"Um I was kind of eaves dropping." He confessed and sat down on my spinning chair.

"Good to know." I smiled a 2 second smile. He ran his fingers around the frame of the picture of Me,Jaden,and Jonah. My mom wanted to name is similarly...

I bit my lip and heard a tap at my window.

"Who's that?" Jaden asked and opened my window. Matt stepped in.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" My brother yelled and grabbed matts teeshirts holding him up against the wall.

"Jaden! He's my- um friend!" I answered and rolled my eyes. I almost said boyfriend. Jaden put him down and sat down. "Um bye!" I motioned for Jaden to leave.

He left and matt brushed his shirt off.

"Sorry." I mumbled and he sat down.

"Can we talk?" He asked looking down.

"About?" I asked and he looked up.

"Us." He replied

"Matt... What are we? It's only been a day. How do you like me already? I don't understand how the school's never settle down kid could possibly like me." I said and he got up.

"Can I just take you out on a date? After that I'll leave you alone, I guess." He pleaded and bit his lip. God, he's so hot when he does that..

"Okay, when?" I asked and he stepped out the window,

"Now." He replied and I rolled my eyes. I followed his out the window and shut it.

"Hurry! If my mom finds out I'm-" he cut me off

"Shh! Trust me!" He stood on my shed and jumped down. I groaned and jumped down with him.

Matts POV

I grabbed my penny board and handed her, her penny board. Our fingers brushed against eachother and I swear I felt a billion sparks. Did she feel it too?

"Um." I was nervous.

"Matt! I don't have all day!" She pulled me to the street. God, she was perfect.

I got on my board and he got on hers following me,

Honestly I didn't have anything planned. I need to make dorm thing up quick.

I decided on something simple.

Jades POV

We started going and Matt turned I followed him. And we ended up at a skate park. I smiled.

He smiled too and he grabbed my wrist and we walked in and I picked up my board. We walked to the hard concrete.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded excitedly and dropped my board. I jumped on it and pushed forward and onto a ramp. I quickly turned and rode down.

---

I did a few tricks and matt wanted to go down together.

We went on top of the ramp and held hands. A million sparks shivered up my arm. We rode down and I felt myself get pulled down.

I heard matt shriek and we ended up on the ground. We started laughing. "Oh my god! You idiot!" I said I between laughs.

He smirked and a wave of proudness washed over his face.

"You did that on purpose, didn't you?" I asked and he nodded.

I playfully shoved his shoulder and got up.

It was about 4:57 and I had to be home by 3:30. Whatever, I'll be late if I want dad! 

We walked home with our board in our arms.

"Matt, I had fun today." I smiled and looked over at him

He smiled and tucked his hands in his pockets.

"Me too." He replied.

Matts POV

I believe in love at first sight. Forget all the bad boy, player, fuckboi kid. I honestly think I fell in love with her.

It's only been a day but, you can't say everything had been rushed because love can't be rushed. I just want to be with her every second and be able to call her mine.

She was my first date. And I couldn't ask for more.

I watched as she climbed up her shed and onto her roof.

"I love you." I quietly whispered to myself.

And this is where the chapter ends...