Ch.18- the end

I laid in my room with Riley sleeping next to me. I felt like shit, I looked like shit. I haven't left my room for a while. Only to stock up on more food and to let Riley out every few hours.

I phone ringed and I ignored it. I've been ignoring everyone.

Matts POV

I saw another one. She was cute. I confidently strolled up to the new girl and my first instinct was to flirt with her. Yeah I moved on, well what was there to move on from? Me and jade didn't REALLY have anything.

Nash's POV

I fucked up bad this time.. I fell in love with her so quick and now all I think about is her. I fucking hate Matt. He doesn't even care at all..

Jade POV

I have to have some closure. There was a piece missing in me and I just needed an explanation and a complete flat out answer that he doesn't love me for me to move on. I decided to call him.

"Jade?"

"Um.. Matt. I know you probably still think I'm pissed at you but.. I just really need a honest answer that we would never work, that you never loved me and you never will. I need you to tell me so I can move on."

"Jade.. It was all a lie. A joke, if you will. I don't love you, I never did."
"Okay."

I hang up.

               The end.