Ch.4- confession

Jades POV

"Wake up. Jade come on!" Matt said shaking me lightly.

I slowly lifted my head and saw Matt shirtless.

"What?" I groaned and laid back down. "School." He said and i groaned. Again.

"Can we just skip?" I suggested and he shook his head.

"No, come on. We can make it fun." He said and put on khaki skinny jeans and a maroon long sleeve shirt. He started doing his hair into a quiff.

"Are you going to get ready or stare at me?" He chuckled and put his shoes on.

"Okay." I said and climbed out his window. I carefully walked across my shed and onto my roof and Into my room.

I grabbed a cropped sweater that stopped right below my belly button. I picked out white skinny jeans and black vans.

I took a 5 min shower and braided my hair. I put on various jewelry and grabbed my bag.

"Jade?" A guy called and came in.

"JADEN! What the hell?! Your back?!" I screamed. I jumped in his arms and he caught me spinning me around.

My brother was sent to a boarding school because he's even worst then me. I didn't think he'll be home until Christmas.

"What are you doing here?" I asked once he put me down.

"I sneaked out that shitty ass school. I'm not going back!" He said and put his hands on his hips.

I laughed and I heard Matt start his car. "I got to go, see ya!" I said and hugged him.

I saw a girl get in his car and Matt pulling out of his driveway and leaving.

I scrunched my eyebrows. I thought he would give me a ride.. Whatever, he's not your boyfriend.

I grabbed my penny board and skated to school.

-

I picked up my board and put it in my locker. I felt someone get slammed on a locker. It was matt and a girl intensively making out.

"Wow." I said loud enough for them to hear.

"Oh, hey." He said and the girl walked away.

"Just Leave me alone, asshole." I responded and everyone stared at us.

Yup, THE Matthew Espinosa got rejected.

I walked away and he grabbed my arm.

"What's your problem?" He asked genuinely confused.

"My problem is that, your a fuckboy. You've fucked every girl in the school in a year. I thought you would be different, but no. Your just like every guy that's always horny and can't have respect for himself or for anyone else. Just fucking leave me alone, dumbass." I said and everyone was looking at us and some where recording it.

I walked away and he stood there in shock.

Matts POV

"Just fucking leave me alone, dumbass." She said and walked away.

Wow that hurt. The bell rang and soon everyone shuffled out the halls while I stood there frozen. I was alone and the late bell rang.

Whatever. I sloppily walked to my class and my teacher didn't even bother, I'm always late. It's rare for me to be on time.

I sat on the back and glanced up and saw Jade. God she's so damn beautiful with out even trying.

She had he legs propped up on the desk and he phone was hidden on her lap.

The teacher didn't notice and was teaching something.

"Dude, did she really cuss you out?" A guy I didn't even know whispered to me. That happened litteraly 30 seconds ago.

"How did you know?" I asked. Well he was probably there.

"The whole school knows, you fucked up." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes. I don't care anyways. Just because I spent the night with her doesn't mean she claims me.

Jades POV

Yeah, I was overdramatic. But I don't know, I felt like he played with my feelings. Whatever I won't let it bother me anymore. He can talk to as many girls as he wants.

I was scrolling through Instagram casually until I felt someone's eyes burning through my back.

I turned around and Matt was staring at me intently. I furrowed my eye brows and turned around. He didn't even stop looking at me once.

I turned back around and scoffed.

"Can you not fucking stare at me?" I said rudely and the whole class could here.

"PRESCOTT!" The teacher yelled my name.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Detention!" She exclaimed and I chuckled.

"O-Kay" I said sarcastically.

"Do you want me to call the principle?" She asked sternly and I got up grabbed my bag.

"Where are you going?" She asked. "Home, bitch." I answered and walked out. She gasped and I smirked to myself

I heard foot steps behind me and assumed it was the principle.

"Jade! Wait up!" Matt called. I rolled my eyes and stopped in my tracks

"I'm sorry." He said and I turned around.

"I'm sorry for pretending like we had something and being a man who're, fuckboy, or whatever you call it! Honestly, I'm scared."

I scrunched my eyebrows.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, I never fell in love. I'm scared I will. But with you. It's different. I-I can't explain it. And I was so hurt by what you said. And I think your the most beautiful person I've ever known." He said. Wow, one day and he likes me.

"So, your in love with me?" I asked confused and a bit shocked. He shook his head.

"No, like..." He answered. "Oh, okay." I answered and he rolled his eyes. "What about you?" He said nervously biting his lip.

"Um," I looked down. "I got to go."

I started walking to the heavy double doors and pushed it, walked out.

What the hell? Matthew Espinosa, the bad boy, never settle down, fuckboi confessed he liked me. What a day.