Ch.17- nash

Matts POV (oh shit)

Fuck. What the hell?? She wasn't suppose to know that !! Who told her? Prob may Nash, he's so sensitive and mushy.

I did love her just, not at first. I eventually fell in love. Shut up Matt. Your incapable of loving anyone. I don't love her. I just wanted the title.

Jade POV

I walked home afterwards. I climbed up to window and into my room.

I sighed recapping what happened. I didn't want to believe it. He was my first. My first love, my first time, my everything. I hate him! I hate that for some reason I still feel the same about him. I still love him. I will always love him.

I heard a thump outsold my window. I peered out and saw a
Figure walking across the shed and to the window. It was Nash.

I watch him come in.

"Jade just let me explain. I know what your thinking. Yes it was a game but we always do it to new people but when i got to know you. I eventually fell in love with you. I'm sorry. Matt really doesn't love you, he just wants the bragging rights. I'm so sorry." I just sat there. He kissed my forehead then left.

I bursts into tears. Tears started streaming down my face. Why do I always get hurt?

My phone buzzed and I grabbed it.

A part of me hoped it was Matt so we could make up and grow old together.

"Jade."
"What?" I snapped
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."
"Cameron, I got to go."

I hung up.