Ch.12- her

Matts POV

I'm so not fine. My body was heating up rapidly. When I'm a little mad I show it but when I fuckingg angry I don't. I can't. I trained my body not to because of past incidents.

I stared at her. Absorbing her every feature.

I calmed me. Nothing in the world ever calmed me but time.
Just looking at her made me feel relaxed.

She smiled at me and it turned into a laugh. God I loved her laugh. It was my favorite thing in the world. But god damn her smile.

"What? Stop staring at me, it feels weird!" She said and covered her face.

I pulled her hands away.

"Your just to beautiful not too." I said and kissed her.

She blushed and I fell in love all over again.

"I love you." She whispered kissing me on my cheek.

"I don't know how I feel about you." I said to her and her face flashed from happy to confused to sad.

"I think I love you, but that's not enough. If there was a word for something more than love then that's how I feel about you." I said and tucked a hair behind her ear.

She smiled in awe and didn't say anything but her eyes said everything.

I loved her eyes

I loved her eyes. They were the most beautiful things I've ever seen. I could describe ever detail of them.

I loved everything about her. Her dirty blonde hair. Her blue eyes that were green in the middle but if you look at it from the side it's brown. Her perfect soft lips. The way she smelt like vanilla and mint Icecream. I loved they way she was shy around me. I loved how happy she gets when she talks about something she loves. The way her eyes lit up. When she blushes it kills me. I loved holding her body when she sleeps. I love her.

It's an ugly world but God it's beautiful with her.