Chapter Four

Garcia's POV

Everyone just sits there looking at Maliyah and Derek.

"Hey you guys. Sorry I'm late." JJ walks in
I give her a look and I take my hand to my throat as if I'm cutting my head off.

"What did I miss?" she asks

"Hi. I'm Maliyah Morgan. Derek's daughter. Who might you be?"
JJ just looks at her with a surprised look.

"Hi. I'm Jennifer Jereau but they call me JJ."

"Well it's very nice to meet you JJ. You are very beautiful. All of you guys are." Maliyah smiles
She looks so much like Derek. There is no way this isn't his child. Practically twins. They act the exact same.

"You guys we have to get back to the case!" I yell to try to get them to snap out of it

"Derek? You're a father?" Rossi gets up and hugs him.

"Congrats Derek!" Prentiss gets up too
Reid walks over to Maliyah.

"H-H Hi. I'm Reid. I'm sorry to studder. I always do that when I see a beautiful girl like you."

"Thanks. As you may know I'm Maliyah. You are just Adorable." Maliyah winks at Reid.
Reid looks like a red balloon with all that blushing he is doing.

"Looks like Reid has a little crush on your daughter. Right Derek?"

"Yeah he finally breaking out that shell. I taught him well. Wait! That's my daughter Reid!"

"Derek. He can't help that she is beautiful. I mean look at her father." I say

"Right okay. Reid you be careful though. If you touch her. Your ass is mine."

"Alright fine. Au revoir Mademoiselle." Reid says as he grabs her had and kisses it.

Derek by the pulls him back and looks him in the eyes. Death stare on lock.

"Dad. It's okay. He was just being nice." Maliyah says as she smiles and waves at Reid

"Hi I'm David Rossi. They call me Rossi."

"Hi. I saw you in the main lobby but I couldn't say anything to you. But Hi! I'm Emily Prentiss. They call me Prentiss. I don't care what you call me."

"Well that's everybody. Lets get back the case." I says snappy

"Wow she's just like Mom. Snappy. I'm surprised you haven't dated her yet." Maliyah said

I just blushed and look at them.

"Okay. Now that you guys are quiet. Two kids were killed two days ago and we just got news about it yesterday. Anyways, 16 year old Karmen Alonzo and 17 year old Kaison Cooper died on their way home from a party."

"What were the causes?"

"Kaison had slit wrists and his throat was slit too. On the other hand Karmen was tortured, sexually assaulted and then had a gun shot in her chest and stomach."

Maliyah's POV

I was looking at my phone and then finally I looked up at what they were talking about.

"Wait a minute. I know them." I say

"Maliyah. You know these two victims"

"That's my bestfriend and that's my twin brother" I say in sobs

"Maliyah take a deep breath. Do you think that you can help us out with this case? You can probably help us take this guy or girl down."

I look at my Dad. I start to cry and run off into my Dad's office.

Garcia's POV

"I will go talk to her. This is very interesting that she left her family to come find me and now her bestfriend is dead and so is her brother" Derek says

"No. I will. You have to go help the team. That is interesting though" I said

"Thanks Babygirl" He says as he kisses my forehead

I walk down the hallway looking for Maliyah. I don't see her anywhere. I look in Derek's office and she is not in there either. Oh no. I just lost Derek's only daughter. I am freaking out. I pull out my phone to call JJ so that Derek doesn't find out. He might hate me if he found out.

"JJ?!"

"Yes Garcia. What is it?"

"I need your help. Don't tell Derek what I am telling you."

I told JJ what happened and we both were freaking out.