Chapter 6

Hello My Lovelies!!! My name is Jianna. I meant to do this in the beginning. Lol anyways. I am getting nice feedback from people so I am glad that you guys like the story so far. I don't know how many chapters but thats okay. Anyways I am in High School. I go to a performing arts high school. I sing dance and act. And I love glee, criminal minds and Bring it. Just to let you guys know upcoming things.

New Story coming soon August 25. Not about CM. But you will enjoy I guess. Preview coming up.

Glee related story coming in September.

Okay ik you want to get back to the story lol.

Byeeeee

Derek's POV

*Previously before he found out and he finds out in the processm*

*Derek's Thoughts*
This dude is so hard to find. I hope Maliyah is okay. I haven't heard from Garcia. Maybe she will call me. I hope that she is okay though. She has lost her bestfriend and brother. This is crazy.

"Derek? You okay there?"

"Uhhh. Yeah Hotch. Why do you ask?"

"You are just staring off and you usually are talking or calling Garcia."

"Oh yeah. I just hope Maliyah is okay. I hope that Garcia was able to calm her down. Plus Garcia hasn't called yet with information."

Hotch's Thoughts

She told me information. But not about the case. I should tell him. No Garcia told me not to. Plus we need him on top of his game if we are going to catch this guy.

"Maybe she is busy. Maybe she is trying to get enough information for us."

"Yeah maybe you're right."

"Yeah. Besides it's Garcia. She will call eventua-"
Hotch got cut off by his phone ringing. He put it on speaker. It was Garcia. In a few moments I just blacked out. I don't know what happened I just blacked out. Hotch tapped me on my shoulder.

"Morgan? Morgan!"

"What just happened?"

"Derek. Your daughter is missing. Garcia basically just broke the news and you just yelled at her. Making her upset and you hung up."

Oh god. Why did I do that? Maliyah is missing and the person that I need the most I just yelled at. What am I gonna do.

Garcia's POV

Reid has left making sure that Maliyah is okay. He has really fallen for her but he just met her. Plus That's Derek's daughter.

"Maliyah. Are you okay honey?"

"Garcia? Sshh....My head is pounding"

"What happened honey?"

"I don't wanna talk about it. I just wanna go sleep."

"How did you find me?"

"Remember I am just like you. Tech analysis"

"Oh yeah." I say while I just stare at her. I clean up the cuts and I put bandages all over her body.

"Garcia?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I stay here until my dad gets back?"

I look at her and then I remember Derek. I have to call him.

"Nevermind. I will try to get a hotel or something."