Chapter 14

Maliyah's POV

I stood there. Not knowing what just happened. Then I feel my body just fall sideways. I look up and he stares at me. I don't believe what just happened. Then I see him run away. Garcia and JJ come to me. Everything goes blurry. I look at my hands and they are covered with blood. I suddenly black out.

*inaudible*
We need a medic!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Garcia's POV

Back in the hospital again. For the same person. This is crazy.

"Babygirl?"

"Yes hot chocolate?"

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Why?"

"Well you are staring off into space. Don't worry she is going to be fine."

The doctor comes up to us.

"Maliyah Morgan?"

"Yes sir" Derek said

"Are you her father?"

"Yes I am."

He motions Derek. He looks at me and I smile.

"Garci?"

"Huh?"

"Garci?"

"Yes Reid?"

"I have to tell her. Too many things are happening to her and what if I wait? What if the next time-"

"There will be no next time. And you WILL tell her."

"Garci-"

"Reid. Love is Love. Love is when your heart leaps for joy everytime you see that person smile. Or just when you see that person."

I stare at Derek and he smiles at me. He looks at the doctor and shakes his hand.
"Garcia? Are you in love with Morgan?"

"Wait what?"

"Hey you guys so the doctor told me that she is in a coma."

"A COMA?!?!?! HOW?!?"
"I-I don't know."

"Alright Morgan." Hotch says

"I am going to stay here with her just so that if she wakes up I wanna be the first one she sees."

I nudge Reid to give him the idea of staying.

"Actually. Morgan?"

"Yeah Kid?"

"Can I stay? I ummm- I"

"He wants to stay so that you can sleep in an actual bed."

I wink at Reid.

"Kid. You sure?"

"Positive"

"Alright. Call if anything happens."

"I will. Night you guys."
Reid's PoV
I wave Derek and them bye and then walk into the hospital. It was so quiet. I walk down to Maliyah's room and look at her. Sleeping. Peacefully. Beautifully. I don't usually break the rules but this time it was personal. I walk into the room and pull up a chair next to her. I know she is sleeping but I just started talking.

"Hey Mal. It's Spence. I hope that you wake up soon. I really want to tell you something. It's hard for me to express the way that I feel because I am not a lovey dovey person. More brains. Anyways. I just hope that you will be alright. Everything is happening fast and crazy. I just want you to wake up so I can... I can... I can tell you that I love you. I am in love with you. I have never felt this way about anybody before. You have changed my whole world. I can't read without thinking about you. I just need you to wake up so that I can kiss you and tell you it's gonna be alright."
I took her by the hand and continued "Mal. You are the sun and the moon and the stars. You mean the world to me. I hope you can hear me. If you can hear me, hear this: you are beautiful. Flawless even. You change the mood once you step foot in a room. You can light up the world with your smile. I want you to know that I want you to be mine. JJ is done with. I don't care about her I care about you. So just please wake up."
I sat there and just pondered on everything I said. I fell asleep still holding Maliyah's hand waiting. And waiting.