New Friends

I had already started on chapter 11 and I couldn't wait so the three new characters are:

Liniah Murphy- Jianna

Deija Jenkins- Ms_Thuggette

Leah Baker- OmfgItsLeah

Congrats!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Garcia's POV

Derek and I rush over to his apartment. I text Reid to let him know what is going on. We pull up to his apartment complex and he hops out the car and runs inside.

Derek's POV

I hope that she remembers me. I don't want her to go without a father again.

"Is she okay Shauna?" Derek says

"She is in her room." Shauna says giving Penelope a mean look.

"I know this looks wrong but I will explain later. Now, what did she say?"

"Do you know anything about a round table? And an unsub? And she also said something about "Wheels up in 30"? What does this mean?"

I look at Penelope and she smiles. I run into the room where Maliyah is. She looks and me up and down. I smile at her and Garcia walks in the door. Maliyah's eyes light up.

"I don't know why but you guys look so fami-"

She pauses. I smile one more time and then Garcia smiles too.

"Babygirl, do you remember anything."

"I remember babygirl. Somebody said it once to me or a friend."

Maliyah's thoughts

Babygirl? Where is that name from?

"Maliyah?"

"I think I need to rest."

"Mal."

"I just want to rest okay!!"

We leave out the room and close the door. I don't like seeing her like this.

Maliyah's POV

I just need some rest. I can't text my bestfriend because oh yeah that's right she is dead. I threw my phone down and just laid on the bed. I fell asleep while thinking.

Garcia's POV

I walk into the living room and I sit down on the couch. Derek and Shauna were talking in the kitchen. I turn on the tv and flip through channels. After a while I look over at Derek and Shauna and see them hugging and then he kissed her. I suddenly felt jealous so I told them that I would go.

"No stay for dinner" Derek says

"Derek!"

"What?"

"No its okay I will call a taxi to come get me"

"Okay. Bye." Shauna says

Derek looks at her and then looks at me. He looks me up and down and I know that he is trying to read me.

"Derek really its okay. You don't have to trt and profile me" I say and then I walk out. Derek runs after me.

"Hey. Whats wrong?"

"Nothing. I have to get home."

"Babygirl? Whats wrong?" he says in a low voice.

"Shauna doesn't like me and I know this. That's why I just wanna go home okay."