Chapter Nine

Author's Note
So there will not be another story due to me always working on this one. Sorry. But eventually I will have another one.
XOXOXO
Talented_gamb

Derek's POV

"Doc! Why did she just ask who I am???!?!? I know I just met her but still!!"

"Mr.Morgan. We were unsure how she would wake up. She hit her head pretty hard."

"So what the hell are you saying?!?!? Does she remember anything?!?!"

"Derek calm down!"

"I don't want to calm down!! GARCIA MY DAUGHTER DOESN'T REMEMBER WHO I AM!!! I CANNOT LOSE HER!!! I JUST CAN'T"

I fall to my knees and start to cry. I have never cried in front of people before. I am hurt because my daughter doesn't remember who I am.

"Sir. We have to run some tests. We have to ask you to sit out in the waiting room. Please."

"Maliyah. You know me. It's your father. It's your dad. You know me."

"Sir! Please don't try to overwhelm her. Now please go wait."

Garcia grabs my hand and walks me out into the hallway. Reid stays in the room just looking at Maliyah.

Reid's POV

"Maliyah?"

"Yes?"

"Do you know me?"

"I-I-I don't know. I'm sorry."

I grab her hand and I look at her. I kiss her hand and walk out the room not believing what just happened.

"Derek?"

He looks down. Garcia looks at me and tells me to go sit in the waiting room.

Garcia's POV

"Derek?..... Derek..... Baby boy?"

"Yes babygirl?"

"I don't know what to do Derek.... But at this time you need to tell her mother what has happened."

"Garcia. I haven't seen that woman in years."

"I know that Derek. Just call her. This is her daughter too."

"Okay babygirl."

He takes his phone and calls her. I get up to walk away but he grabs my arm and pulls me back. I sat down on the ground with hin waiting.

On the phone:

Ring...ring

"Hello?"

"Hi Shauna. It's Derek."

"Hi Derek. Nice to hear from you. What's going on? How's Maliyah?"

"She umm.... She is ummm.... In the hospital."

"What?!"

Derek starts to explain what happened. I see a tear come from his eye. I wipe it off his face and he grabs my hand and holds it. I hear him tell her about Maliyah not remembering anything.

"See you in about some hours. Bye"

"Derek. You ok?"

"Yeah. Shauna said that she will be here in the morning."

"Okay that's good. Are yo okay?"

"Garci...." he takes my hand to his lips and kisses it, "I'm alright."