Hawaii

Derek's POV

I'm on my way to Garcia's house and then I get a call from Niah.

"Hey Niah."

"Morgan. Something is wrong with Maliyah."

"I am almost over there. Where is Garcia?"

"She is in the kitchen getting a warm towel for her."

I hang up the phone and knock on Garcia's apartment door. Niah opens it and I walk in to see Maliyah just sitting there.

"Derek? What are you doing here?" Garcia says

"I have something to tell you but thank can wait. Maliyah" I shook her and she looked at me.

"Huh? Ummm yeah hey Dad."

"Maliyah you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Just- thinking. I am gonna go to my room. Niah?"

They walk out the room and go into Maliyah's room leaving me and Garcia once again. Alone.

"Hey Garcia."

"Derek what are you doing here?"

"I have to tell you something."

"Well I don't want your apology. I don't want to talk to you."

"Garcia! Listen to me!"

She looks at me and walks over to the couch to sit down.

"So talk." she says sassy

"Babygirl listen.... I left Shauna."

"What?"

"I found her in bed with some guy. I just wanted to say that I-"

"Listen Derek okay. No need to apologize. I don't need that. You had your chance before."

"What are you talking about?"

"At the hospital. We had a moment and then you blew me off for Shauna and now that you find her cheating you come crawling back to your babygirl. Well look here Babygirl is gone. My name is Penelope Garcia. And I am in love with Michael."

"Pen! I found Shauna in bed with the man that you so called love."

"Wha- I-I don't believe this."

"I came home and then I walk into the room and they are in my bed. I was so mad. I didn't know what to do. I packed all my stuff up and left. I came here because well I had to tell you amd because I need you babygirl. You are the only one that understands me. You are always there for me. You see the good in people even when its not there."

"You don't know me Derek Morgan. But is that true?"

"I know that you love me. I know that you care and still think about me. I know that you are just well you were just settling with Michael. Yes its true. I would never lie to you."

I know that she is going to be hurt. I didn't want to tell her but I had to. She is still my bestfriend. I love her. It just had to happen.

"Garci?"

"Derek?"

"I love you. I am sorry for everything that happened."

"Derek I can never stay mad at my bestfriend." We both laugh. She looks down and I take her hand.

"Babygirl. I love you."

"I love you too."

Maliyah's POV

I don't know what is going on with me. I keep gazing off into space. I need help, but I want to go the Hawaii and get my party on. I hear my dad say that he loves Garcia! I am so excited.