Moonlight Bliss

Chapter 19 - Moonlight Bliss

~Alexis POV~

"Alex," a soft voice whispered beneath me and I felt a hand rubbing my back. "Alex, open your eyes..."

I moaned and reached up to rub my eyes, suddenly aware that I was sleeping on a warm chest. I looked up and saw Mason smiling down at me as we were curled up on the picnic blanket.

"Morning," he grinned, rubbing my back with his hands. I moaned again from the touch without giving it a second thought. 

"Were we here all night?" I asked quietly, my voice still hoarse from sleeping.

He nodded. "I'm afraid so." He didn't sound like he regretted it though.

I looked up. "Crap, I missed the sunset. I was going to paint it..."

He chuckled and pressed me closer to him when I tried to sit up. I collapsed back onto his chest and rested my head just below his, breathing in his warm, pine scent. "You can paint another sunset. You were tired. You needed your rest."

"What time is it?"

"We've got two hours until school. Thought I should wake you up so you'd have time to take a shower."

I let out an exasperated sigh and sat up. "Ugh, school..." I mumbled, and Mason chuckled. 

I reached up with my arms, stretching out my back. Note to self - sleeping on the ground, even on a blanket, is really not good for the muscles. I was feeling a lot better though. Nothing felt sore at all. Must be the mate bond thing. According to Lisa, it'll do wonders for your overall health. If only they could bottle that stuff and sell it then there might be world peace!

His eyes were dark as they looked at my stomach, a lust-filled smile on his face.

Suddenly Mason's hands wrapped around my bare stomach where my shirt rode up, and I was dragged onto his lap. He tilted my head and kissed me, immediately asking for entrance with a soft growl. I smiled into the kiss and gave it to him. Someone was eager this morning! 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and entangled my fingers into his hair. He moaned as I did and pressed me harder against his chest, slipping his hands under my shirt and tracing my spine.

I grinned and pushed him down onto the blanket, straddling him and brushing my hands along his toned chest. Then I slipped my hands under his shirt, but stopped half way, teasing him a little.

He growled and it vibrated between our bodies, making me catch my breath in surprise. He felt stiff, in more ways than one now. His eyes looked up at me with dark, lustful eyes and trailed his hands from my thighs, up my butt, and towards my neck. Then he pressed me down into another kiss, swiftly turning us over and positioning himself on top of me. 

His weight didn't rest on me though as he kept himself propped up carefully. We continued kissing and I was feeling a little dizzy from all the pleasure floating to my head. 

I lifted my legs and crossed them over his back, pressing him closer to me. He chuckled against my lips.

Then I started grinding myself against him. I couldn't help it really. It was like something was taking over my body and controlling all my actions. 

All the pleasure was overwhelming as his soft lips kissed down my neck. Suddenly, I felt an intense wave of sparks that traveled from my toes to the place on my neck that he was kissing.

I pulled away from him slightly, breathless. "What the hell was that?"

He chuckled. "That's the spot where I'm going to mark you."