Prologue

It was a warm stormy day. "Well this is not a good sign at all" I say to my sister Athena. She nods. I look at her and I can tell she is very cross about Apollo's prophecy. "Athena you know it's for the best of everyone's lives. Just think about all your children including Annabeth." "This does not sound like you Hera, you are the one who was cross with me for not becoming a wife unlike your self"

    "Well Athena, I still do not like that you made that choice. As for what I'm doing I'm doing it so I can have a child and so I don't break the vow I made to Zeus on my wedding day." I say with my tongue sticking out. "FINE but can we please do it now Hades has gotten Zeus to come to the Underworld for a while" she says to me with fear and doubt in her voice. "Ok" 

                                                                   .....................................................................

Finally after a half and hour I give birth to my first and hopefully only child through my head. She appeared in my arms afterwards. I look at her for a bit and say "My darling from this moment on you shall be named Taylor Oliver in the name of Athenas help we will give you the last name of one of her greatest creations. Say hi to Auntie Athena" I stop with a grin on my face. Finally I get a healthy daughter. Athena says "Scum" and before I can say anything about it Taylor shoots fire from her hands. We both laugh as Athena goes stiff from the blast. "Well you sure have mommy's temper."  I say with a giggle.