Chapter 8: I went to the demigods of the prophecy.

Taylor's P.O.V

 As I got done talking to Twila I realized that I have to wait for a lot more demigods so I went to the big house where most of the new demigods to come and I waited for the new ones hopefully sooner than later.

 As I waited a new person came which really I didn't have a good feeling about her so I ignored her totally but then I realized that maybe some demigods around camp are part of this already so I got up and wandered around.

 I also remembered the seven that had their prophecy and maybe they're all part of this prophecy and maybe not let's see Jason son of Zeus or Jupiter. I guess he could be the person I do have a good feeling about him. 

 Then there's Thalia one of Artemis hunters but she's also daughter of Zeus so I don't know about her right now. 

 Then there's me daughter Hera so I must have a brother or son of Hera.

 Poseidon son Percy he must be part of it you must have a sister but is also Tyson he is a cyclops I don't think it's and I think it's Percy.

 Then there's Katie Gardner that Travis likes. I feel like that it is her  but there's also Miranda. I feel like it's Katie.  I think it's Katie.

 The Aries cabin well the most popular out of there is Clarisse. Clarisse does seem like the one that should be there so I do have a really good feeling that it's her just because I'm friends but I still feel like it. I'm unsure about this though.

 Well I don't even have to talk about the Athena cabin. if Percys going on this quest then Annabeth must be going because if Percy is going Annabeth's going and shes going Percys going.

 Apollo's cabin well that's a really tough one I'm not sure about any of them but Will he seems like a good guy considering he's pretty good at healing. so I think will have him go maybe.

 Artemis cabin well there's only one daughter besides the hunters and that's Twila so she must have a brother out there to. so that's done check.

 Unfortunately the Hephaestus cabin their cabin counselor is Leo Valdez unfortunately I had a good feeling about him so he unfortunately will be ending coming.

 Hands-down my best friend piper McLean will be coming for Aphrodite.

 Let's see Hermes cabin. I look around and see Twila talking to Connor. Connor and Travis are best friends and if I'm taking Katie Gardner I better be taking Travis.

 Dionysus well there was caster but he died which is really sad and really I feel bad for Pullox. Pullox is the only guy left so I have to bring Pullox and he must have a sister which is a good thing.

 I don't have to bring any more people with said the prophecy. It said only the 12 Olympian major gods but there's also Hades and there's more cabins here. Hades cabin let's see if well there's Nico I really good feeling about this Hazel. Hazel I was feeling about so I guess I'll have to worry about    Hazel being from the past and her fathers Pluto but she can't have contact so I think will bring them along just for backup.

 Well I figured it out I figured out who I may need to bring and who I need to wait with so I'm glad that's over with.

 I look over to Twila and I see Connor on her back tackling her. I laugh. she has such a good life compared to what I have. I guess she is the only daughter of Artemis besides the hunters. she has a really big smile and I think she likes him then Jake Mason comes over and Connor gives him the old shoulder there well Jake is giving him the evil eye.