Chapter 9: there's a problem....

It was a bright sunny day. I think to myself as I walk over to the beach.

 I'm standing on the beach when all of a sudden I hear salving noise coming from the....ocean?

 I know it's weird but I step into the water and find the source. then I get pulled underwater by the current.

 I take a sudden breath because I didn't quite realize i was underwater yet. then I start to drown.

 I remember the prophecy; she shall drown, grave danger to daughter of Hera.

 I struggle but sure strong hands grab my hips but then before I'm pulled to the surface I realize I'm not drowning.

IM BREATHING UNDERWATER!!!!!!!

 When we reach the top I see Percy look up at me with worried red puffed up eyes.

 So he must've been the one that was sobbing underwater. I think. 

" Are you okay?" Percy asks and in a squealish voice.

" Yeah I'm fine I need to test something. can you let go of me please? follow me!" I declare.

 He shoots me somewhat of a confused look but it's hard to tell with this red puffed up eyes but he lets go of me as I asked.

 I dive underwater but before I get underwater Percy has an alarmed gaze.

 I take a big deep breath underwater much to Percy's dismay. then I get back to my regular breathing.

"Y-your n-n-not drowning!?" Percy exclaims I to realize this and start to do a weird little happy dance underwater.

" I'm not drowning wait I'm not drowning! Percy were you crying down here?" I start from a exclaimed voice to a questioning voice as I give Percy a look of regret and sadness.

" You heard that!?!?!?"  Percy declares in disbelief.

 Before I nod sheepishly I realized he was underwater. water withholds noise and I would tempered sobbing.

" How do you do that?" He responds.

 I shrug even though I know what he was talking about. "I-I don't know!" 

************Flashback***************

" Okay Taylor calm down. I know it's all new to you but all the gods and goddesses except Zeus blessed you with a power. And we all will train you with this power." Apollo mentions one day while he was training me with the power he gave me.

*********** end of flashback**************

 I didn't like lying to Percy because something about his sea green eyes calms you.

" I don't know, uh, lucky guess!" I stammered.

 He looked like he didn't believe me but he tried to make it look like he believed me.

" So what's, uh, wrong?" I asked trying to change the subject.

" Oh it's kind of embarrassing but Annabeth broke up with me." He says with his hand running through his hair going to his neck. his face gets kind of a little tint of pink around his cheeks.

 I giggle. " What's so funny?" " Oh you!" You exclaim and kiss him on the cheek.

 At first when i said that he gets an angry sort of red but he turns beat red after I kissed him on the cheek.

 Score one for Taylor.

" so Taylor, about the prophecy. it says you will drown underwater but if you can breathe underwater like me how can you drown underwater?"

 That was it he hit the weak spot no literally the weak spot. I can't breathe underwater in lakes and rivers only oceans and chlorine pools.