Chapter 3: Someone Gets Jealous

During some part of the kiss me and Nico must have came out of the shadows because when I turn around I see a 2 boys Percy and a guy with curly black hair and dark brown eyes with a mischievous smile and glint in his eye.

They both have their mouths wide open. I slowly take my mouth off Nico's and take my arms off him. When he starts to say something I put my finger to his mouth and say "Sh.." very gently. I turn to the other boys and say "See you around boys" and I flash them a flirty smile.

Nico's P.O.V.

I stare at Taylor as she walks away with a strange glint in her eye. "Wow dude you do know that's Hera's daughter right?" Asks Percy I nod my head. I look over to home and see jealousy splattered across his face. Serves him right. think to my self. I look over to Leo. "Nico your not dating her right" Leo asks me. "No. Why Leo.Leo?"

He's gone then I see him walking a little ways behind Taylor. He touch's her shoulder and tells her something. She says something back about cabins. He nods earnestly at what she said. She then goes on her tip toes and gives him a kiss on his cheek.

I can't help but feel angery. "Woah dude. Calm down. She not exactly your girlfriend so she CAN kiss other people. Wait she CAN kiss other people!!!" Percy exclaims and runs down after her too. I start to walk back to my cabin thinking. What was that all about. Why did she kiss me. She's a good kisser.

And when I walk into my cabin I see Taylor standing by my dresser. "Oh sorry. I didn't mean to intrude but this picture of this girl. She very pretty. Is she your girlfriend?" Taylor explains. "No, no she's not my girlfriend. She was my sister. She died saving a camper." I reply.

"I'm sorry. So Nico do you have a girlfriend?" She asks. "No. Why do you care all you did is just kiss me and now your going to go out with Leo or Pe-" I stop everybody hates Leo and Percy's dating Annabeth.

"So what did you say to Leo and Percy?" I ask. "Oh I told them no. My hearts already taken." "Well you also said something about cabins." I say as I sit down on my bed. She hesitates. Then before I can say something she's on top of me getting ready to kiss me. She kisses me very intently not letting me go.

She wraps her arms around my neck. I grab her waist and then her hands go down to my waist and her hands hold me tightly. She stops and breathes in to my ear. "I'm sorry but I can't do this." "Why not I ask. "Well your not my boyfriend. Only my boyfriend gets this pleasure." She replays as her hands loosen. I think fast. "Well then Taylor will you be my girlfriend?" I ask. She nods. Then her hands start get to tighter again.

Before I know it were laying on my bed snuggling. And it was one of my greatest pleasures.