Chapter 2: I get Tackled????......

I walk with Annabeth and she takes me over to a guy named Percy and a Nico. Immediately when I walk up to get a plate and everyone else but me is sitting down a MASSIVE symbol of a panther appears above me. The centar I headed talking earlier looks dead mortified. "No it can't be... some sort of mistake." The sky grumbles three times as bad as usual that means Zeus is saying that's right and what because he didn't know about me I think and I AM Her as child I guess.... "Everyone well come the daughter of Hera, Tay-" I quickly interrupt him "Liz" I say firmly. He blinks back in confusion "Liz?" " Fine Liz or Liv it's whatever you want out of those two."

 I shrug and walk away. I hear in the back round "whose team is she on?" "Um Percy, Nico and Annabeths team." I walk away before I hear any more of this nonsense. Then it all comes back to me. I was raised by the gods and goddesses of Olympus all except Zeus. I have each and everyone of their powers flowing within me. I have golden Ichor mixed with my other 3rd of human blood. I hear foot steps in the shadows. "Ill show them" then 

I melt in to the shadows." "Oww... watch where your going" I see another person in the shadows with me. "Your the son of Hades, Nico." "Yea so but how can u melt in to the shadows to daughter of Hera?" "Ohh I have all of the minor and major God and goddesses power. But u son o-. But u Nico are rocking it." "Why thank you." And before I can reply back I am pulled into a strong kiss with the Lord Of the Deads son. And I am enjoying every minute of it. I fight back hard but he counters with also a strong kiss. And before we know it we are in a very passionate kiss.