Chapter 6: I Have To Choose????

The next day I get up as normal but something is bothering me. Finally I remember yesterday. Nico, Leo, and Percy.

 I slap my self in the face. "No, no,no. This can't be happening." I say to no one in particular. I think well I'm dating Nico.

 I hung out with Leo. No harm done there except for that kiss though. Then theirs Percy he's dating Annabeth so no. But we did make out at the bottom of the sea.

Ok so I have to clear things up. I make a fist and slap my hand. I know ill hang out with Nico all day and blow Percy and Leo off.

I get ready. When I walk out I'm wearing an orange camp Half-Blood shirt and purple jean shorts my hair braided down my shoulder. 

I make my way over to the Hades cabin. I stop outside the door and take a deep breath. As I was taking my deep breath Nico must have walked out because he ran right into me.

When I open my eyes I see Nico on top of me. I smile at him. "Well hello beautiful." He states. "Well what do we have here handsome." I declare back. With that his face breaks into a large smile.

Then his lips touch my lips and were kissing. "That was the first time you kissed me!" I announce. After I say that he kisses me again.

"So about last night Tay. Did you really mean that about me being your boyfriend?" He asks. 

"Yes Nico I did. You are handsome, funny, and super smart. I wouldn't even think about wishing for a new boyfriend. Did I mention your my first boyfriend EVER!!!" I reply.

His smile gets even wider. I lean in to kiss him but stop. "Hey where's my kiss?" Nico argues. "Well your going to have to get it." I retort.

I summon the wind to get Nico off of me. I wasn't a matter to take lightly especially since I grew up with all the gods except Zeus and they taught me all their tricks.

When I turn around i see Nico furious. He tries to raise the dead. But I stop him with my own power to do that. He gets SUPER mAd and stomps off towards the beach.

I run silently in the shadows. He turns around and frowns when he sees I'm not there. He turns around and I kiss him.

He looks so stunned at that. I stick my tongue out and run. Eventually he catches me. He starts to tickle me. "STOP!!" I shout while laughing. "Only if I get that kiss." He replies.

As soon as he gets his face to mine I kiss him. He cups my face and kisses back. We both grin stupidly. 

Then suddenly I black out

*******

When I wake I see Nico's worried face over me. I grab his hand but he pulls away. "Nico what's up?" I question. "Your mother's here to get you. She said this is the last time we will ever see each other."

I frown. This is not like my mother. She loves it when half-bloods get into a relationship.

"I'm sorry Tay..lor. But my dad said when you stay with him I can see you for a hour or two and that's it. But you mom can't know."

I gaze in to his eyes with a gentle gaze. "I'm so sor-" I cut him off with a kiss. "Its ok we WILL get through this.

And then I black out again.