Chapter 4: Things Get Loopy

A/N 

Sorry about the mistitle on chapter 3. I got a little confused and it wouldn't save the edit so I'm sorry. Enjoy!!

Taylor's P.O.V.

When I wake up in the morning I think Where am I? Then I remembered what happens last night. I get up and run to my cabin. I get dressed. I think to myself like putty in my hands those boys. I smirk.

 I walk out and head to the rock Zeus's Fist. When I get their I see Leo standing their waiting. "Hey Leo" I say layering it with "love". He grins at me and right off the bat he comes towards me and kisses me.

His tongue breaks through like a dam. He pushes and I push back. We keep pushing and finally I give in. His tongue starts to explore my mouth. 

It brushes the top lightly I over and over. I shiver and stifle a moan. His tongue goes over to my cheek and touches. Finally his tongue retreats and mine gets to explore. 

Once were done kissing we both have memorized each others mouth patterns. I smile at him. He smiles back and we both are smiling like dorks. 

"So hey beautiful DoD it hurt when you fell." He says. Because it sure hurt me when I fell for you." I laugh at his corny joke. He just smiles and keeps telling more jokes.