Chapter 1

It was was all most time to go across the sky in Uncle Apollo's sun chariot or as he has it a red sports car. "Taylor are you ready to go" "yes Apollo" I quickly run over to the car and get in before he leaves me on the mountain again. "Ready" I nod and quickly buckle as fast as I can and before I fully buckle and close the door were half way across the sky and I shout "Apo-" I get cut off as I fall out of the car. 

****************

        I wake up " who are u, where am I, who am I?" I say to a 18 year old blonde. "Well I'm Annabeth, your at Camp Half-Blood and I have no idea who u are" then it comes back to me just my name and how I lost my memory. "I'm Taylor Elizabeth Oliver but u can call me Liz. As for how I got here I was riding in Uncle Apollo's sun chariot and he was being careless like how the prophecy states her would but it wasn't supposed to be until my 17th birthday and I'm 16 and I think I have amnesia because that's all i remember. Then I black out.

*************************

I wake up to a noise of bickering and I keep my eyes closed and listen. "She said something about a prophecy about her falling out of Apollo's chariot and getting amnesia." says a girl. "She's just shocked from what happened." "But she's a demigod anything could have happened"  "well I want her to eat in the pavilion tonight and to play capture the flag she'll be on what ever team Nick and Percy are on. Ok Annabeth." A gruff like voice tells Annabeth "yes sir." I hear horse hooves leave the room. A centar? I pretend to wake up. "Hello Liz do you know what capture the flag is?" "No I have no idea. I probably used to know" I say clueless "well how about I have u eat with Percy and Nico and they explain how to play. I nod in agreement.