Chapter 10: A New addition to the prophecy

Percys POV

We heard a conch horn and ran to the camp entrance. Well technically Taylor did. When I got there all I saw was a male bathed in pink light.

"Oh did I mention I was a son of Aphrodite. Jacob son of Aphrodite." He says in a cooing voice.

I look around and see most of the girls practically begging him to make out with him.

I see all the guys that are left are me, Conner, and all the boys dating some of the girls there practically pulling them away.

The only ones that were not swooning over him were Taylor and the Aphrodite girls who were may i mention drop dead gorgeous.

Anyway they looked sad and happy. Probably they wanted to mess him up and never speak to him again. 

But they looked happy that they finally had a brother. This was their only brother because Aphrodite got to choose a son or daughter. She always chose a daughter to make things interesting around.

Everyone looked stunned well except the girls who were practically drooling over him.

I look over at Annabeth and see that she is with that group of girls.

The guy Jacob is it walks over to Annabeth and whispers something in her ear.

When he's done talking she gets a giddy mischievous look in her eyes.

When I see that I get a little sad but not that sad.

I look over at Taylor. She has such long beautiful wavy dirty blonde hair. With her brown roots and silver streaks. 

And don't forget her soft but hard brown eyes. In ways she reminds me of her mom hera. But her Hart is as pure as gold.

Oops I got off track. Anyways she's eyeing this Jacob very carefully. She walks over to me. 

"Percy can you go get Jason, Katie, Frank, Clarisse, Annabeth, will, Twila, Leo, piper, Connor, Travis, pullox, hazel, and Nico so we can have a meeting about the prophecy?" 

She whispers in my ear. I nod. Before I walk away she gives me a kiss on the cheek.

My eyes widen with surprise. I feel my face get hot. She smiles shyly at me with lust in her eyes.

Right their and now I just wanted to pull her into a passionate kiss.

But I unfortunately held back. She gets a pink tint on her cheeks. I walk away and go get the people she listed.

That's 17 out of all 27 so all we have left are....

Daughter's of Zeus, Poseidon, Apollo, Hephestus, Hermes, and Dionysus.

Sons of Hera, Demeter, Athena, and Artemis.

                                            ~~~time skip~~~ 

"Ok so everyone that's here represents the 26 people of the prophecy. Connor and Travis as one. 

So we have completed the Ares, Aphrodite, and Hades cabin. So you guys are the clear. Now as for the rest of you we have  one from each cabin right?" 

Taylor's big voice rings out. We all nod accept Twila.

"Well yes but we can't just sit here like fuzzy cute ducks. I think since we all know who we are that all of us need to train five times as hard with our weapons. And learn to control all of our powers at will. This is what we need to do. If it's ok with you Taylor." Twila rings out.

She nods smiling that she asked for permission to do this.

"Well everybody go get training." 

"Um Taylor." Twila asked.

"Yes?" 

"You me and Jacob don't have weapons." 

"That's ok ill take you guys." I say before Taylor answers.

She nods at me thankfully. 

I said that because I know that feeling that you have to know everything.

"Well off to the shed!!" I shout musketeer voice. Everyone laughs as I gallop out.