Chapter 7: I Get Yelled At!!!

When I wake up I think Where am I? Then I remember Nico said my mom came to get me. Everything comes back to me.

Oh look around and I realise I'm in my room on Olympus. The door opens. What surprises me is who comes in.

"Auntie Aphrodite!!" I exclaim. She comes right over to me balling her eyes out. Which mind you she still looked VERY pretty.

"Ttttt..Taylor." She says with a quivering lip. "I just wanted you to know that I'm VERY proud of you. You used me and your lesson together and that you found happiness at the moment. But mind you the future of all your loved ones is a very dark way indeed."

She leaves still crying a river. Then all crap breaks out when my mom walks in. I've never seen her like this before. Her hair is a rat's nest, her eyes red and puffy like she's been bawling. 

Normally this  never happens because gods can choose what they look like. Well this is one occasion that she can't do that.

"Taylor..." Her eyes show fury and sadness. I breaks my heart to see her like this but if she thinks I feel anything it looks like I don't. 

"Taylor." She begins again with confidence. "Taylor listen you know that prophecy that Uncle Apollo predicted. I nod slowly and carefully.

"Well theirs more we didn't tell you. So I'm just going to say the whole thing together.....

     * To thou who falls

          Shall tumble blindly down 

           This is to all

        She shall drown

        Grave danger to daughter of Hera

      Should be impossible to complete

    Will get help from many loves

     But many who show cheating

She shall shove 

She will fall but will prevail with a daughter AND son of 

All 12 Olympian gods 

She will fall but the others will prevail

For she has sacrificed herself for the world.*" my mother stops with tears in her eyes. 

"But m- Hera, not everyone meaning all the gods and goddesses have a daughter and son." I stare matter of factly.

"Oh no. They ALL do sweety. We got this 18 years ago. But we want you to go to Camp Half-Blood again and wait for them all. It might take a year or to but you can do it. You have a gift. You WILL know which go or not. Before you say anything else. I must say I love you." She stops.

"Mo-" I get cut of because my mom teleported me back to Camp Half-Blood. "Well Taylor I didn't expect to see you back so soon." Chiron says kind of surprised. 

"Did you know?" I ask. He nods gravely. I sigh. Then I see a girl walk around with silver hair. Hmm I wonder. I think to myself. I turn to Chiron. "I have a strange felling about this girl." "Thats Twila daughter of Artemis." 

I nod and run over to her because I have a feeling she is important. No duh the only daughter of Artemis. I reply to myself. I slap myself. I have a silly grin when I start to explain thing to.... Twila???

A/N Hey guys this book is done now.  I know it's a short book but it's short because I have to fill this prophecy with new characters. So this is book 1. Later there WILL be a part 2 which I will let you know when I will resume this book. But I have already started the next book. Artemis's Daughter. So feel free to read it. This is The_Rising_Tiger_Conquering_The_World signing off.