Chapter 1

"I can't sleep.." Amy whispers to herself slowly getting out of bed. She glances at her alarm clock. 3:45 a.m. "Ugh." She groans shuffling into the kitchen, starting a pot of coffee. She walked back into her room grabbing her laptop and phone. She turned and went into the living room and plopped down on the couch, sighing loudly and turning on her computer. She was checking her email when her eyes fell upon one email subject named 'Vid-Con, come with?' Excitement hit her hard as she clicked on it and read over it slowly "Amy, I've watched a couple of your videos and I was thinking, maybe you'd like to come with me to your first Vid-Con as a YouTuber. Email me back with your answer. - Markiplier." Amy giggled at how he ended the email with Markiplier instead of Mark but hey, it's his life. She started her email "Hey Mark, I'd love to go. Email me the details or text me! - Amy." She put her number and address after her name and closed her laptop. She got herself a cup of coffee and sat at the bar when she heard her phone go off. Picking up her phone and taking a sip of her coffee, she read the message.

Unknown: Hey.
Amy: Hi Mark.
Unknown: How'd you know it was me?
Amy: I dunno, lucky guess?

She added his number to her phone and giggled at the thought of how he might be acting on the other end and wondered why he was up at this time.

Mark: Haha, I could come by and pick you up or we could meet at the airport Friday. What do you wanna do?
Amy: It's up to you. I can drive myself if that's what you want.
Mark: I'll just pick you up. Talk to you tomorrow.
Amy: Alrighty. Bye! :)

She couldn't believe it. The Markiplier was going to take her to Vid-Con. She finished her coffee and looked at the time on her phone. 4:25 a.m. 'I'll just take a shower and get ready to record my videos for the day.' She thought walking into her room grabbing a pair of faded jeans and black T-shirt. She sat in the shower for a little bit thinking about what she'd do when she got to Vid-Con and why Mark wanted to take her and not another girl or one of his friends. She climbed out of the shower dried off, put her clothes on, blow dried her hair, and straightened it. She got her phone out recorded a vlog and told her fans she was going to be at Vid-Con. 

As she was uploading the vlog, she heard a knock at her door. She speed-walked up the hall and opened the door, Mark looked up and smiled. She stepped to the side, letting him in and shut the door. "What are you doing here?" She asked him. "Well, I wanted to get to know you better before Vid-Con." He answered keeping his eyes to the floor, a slight blush setting in his cheeks. "Oh." She said giggling and walking into the kitchen attempting to hide her face. She poured them both a glass of water and sat on the couch handing him a glass. "So, Friday's tomorrow have you packed?" Mark asked avoiding eye contact. "A little, I had to upload a video and I was going to try to finish up but then you knocked on the door." She answered, 'Why isn't he looking at me?' She thought to herself. Mark raised his brown eyes, looking deeply into her brown eyes, he stared into them for a moment. They felt a spark and in that moment they closed the space in between them and just as their lips were about to touch they both snapped out of it, quickly backing up. After sitting in an awkward silence for a few minutes Mark finally broke the silence. "I could help you pack." Mark suggested, Amy accepted and they got to work. After about 3 or 4 hours they were done. Mark had to finish packing himself so he headed home.