Chapter 5

'Does he like me?' Amy thought. "Mark, when are we heading down to Vid-Con?" She asked. "Well, whenever you want." Mark answered. 'Should I tell her I like her?' Mark thought as he stole glances at Amy, 'I'm just gonna go for it.' Mark had made his final decision. "Amy, I have to tell you something.." Mark announced nervously. "What is it?" She questioned, slowly turning red. "Well," Mark started but couldn't get the words out, "I-I like you a lot, Amy," Mark was sweating profusely, "and I don't know if you feel the same but-" Mark was cut off by Amy putting her finger to his lips and smiling, "I like you too, Mark." She said, blushing and smiling. Mark smiled back and moved in and kissed her passionately he stood up and pulled her close, his arms around her waist. They smiled and stood there holding each other for a moment before heading off to Vid-Con. "Mark, what will we do first?" Amy asked. "I planned on finding my friends and doing some stuff with them and then going out for lunch." Mark replied. "Okay!" Amy said cheerfully. 

When they were ready they walked to the elevator and went down to the lobby and grabbed some coffee. They held hands as they walked outside. The first person they ran into was Bob. "Hey Bob!" Mark exclaimed letting go of Amy's hand to hug Bob. "Hi! Who's this?" Bob asked while extending his hand to Amy, "Oh, I'm Amy!" She said smiling at Bob and shaking his hand. Amy hooked her arm with Mark's and they walked to Vid-Con together. They got to the doors and entered, hundreds of fans surrounded Mark and Bob, pushing Amy out of their way. The few fans she got only lasted a few minutes. Mark started to panic, there were so many fans and he couldn't see Amy. "Amy!" Mark called out but got no answer. "Am-" Mark was cut off by a fan who'd asked who Amy was. "She's my gir- friend, she's my friend." Mark answered, he wasn't sure if they were official or not. He pushed through the fans and frantically searched for Amy. He walked up to a stage with a microphone, fans screamed for Mark. "Amy," Mark started, "Where are you?" "OVER HERE!" Amy shouted from the other side of the room. Mark set the microphone down and ran to her hugging her to his chest. "Mark, I got lost but I'm okay." Amy whispers to Mark. "I'm glad you're okay." Mark said, backing away from the hug and intertwining his fingers with hers. 

They walked up on stage, everyone was quiet. "This is Amy," Mark said, some fans cheered but most stayed silent, "I like her a lot and I don't know what to do," Mark continued while smiling at Amy, the fans were now chanting 'ask her out', "Amy, would you be my girlfriend?" Mark said while handing her the microphone, Amy blushed a deep red, "Yes!" She answered as she threw her arms around Mark and kissed his cheek. The crowd went wild. They turned to the crowd and smiled, waved and went to Mark, Bob and Wades panel. After they finished their panel Mark, Amy, Bob, Wade, Ethan, Felix and Seán went out for lunch.

 "Amy, how does it feel to be Mrs. Fischbach?" Seán asked with a grin. "I'm still Ms. Nelson but I do enjoy being with him." She smiled and kissed Mark on the cheek. "AWWWW!!!" Seán, Bob, Ethan, Felix and Wade gushed in unison. "Shut up." Mark said, blushing and looking out the window. After lunch Amy and Mark went back to their hotel and packed their things. After packing they went back to Vid-Con and hung out until it started getting dark. They went back to their hotel and changed clothes and went to bed. The next morning they changed clothes and left for the airport. Once they were on the plane they started watching movies and slept for a while. When they woke up everyone was exiting the plane. The hurriedly grabbed their luggage and got off the plane. They went back to Amy's house and sat down and talked for hours about how fun Vid-Con was and how Amy made friends with Mandy, Molly, Evelien and Marzia. Mark grabbed Amy and hugged her really close and told her he'd miss her over the night. Amy nervously asked, "Do you wanna stay the night?" "YES! I-I mean yeah, sure." Mark said, smiling.