Chapter 4

"I-I-I-" The waiter stuttered. "Don't give me any excuses, I saw where your eyes went!" Mark hissed, dropping him on the floor. "I suggest you get us a different waiter or waitress." Mark said to the waiter who was nodding frantically and trying to get up. Mark strutted back to his table and sat in front of Amy. "Well, how'd it go?" Amy asked, looking worried. "We should be getting a different waiter or waitress." Mark said nonchalantly. "Seriously?" She questioned, her face turning a light scarlet. "Yeah... I'm sorry he did that to you." Mark said, smiling tenderly at Amy. "It's o-" she started before she was cut off by a waitress. "What can I get for you, ma'am?" She asked smiling at Amy. "I'll have the raviolis." She said, smiling and setting her menu aside. "And for you sir?" She turned her eyes to Mark and smiled. "I'll have spaghetti and meatballs." Mark answered his eyes never leaving Amy's eyes. When the waitress turned and left, Mark grinned at Amy and they stayed there staring into each others eyes until their food and drinks arrived. 

Mark mimicked Ian and Anthony from SMOSH and said, "FIRST BITE!" Eating his first bite of spaghetti aggressively. Amy started laughing so hard that she had tea coming out of her nose. "Oh my gosh it burns!" She whined, making Mark chuckle. "It's not funny!!" She said glaring at Mark. "I beg to differ!" He replied laughing harder than before. They talked and laughed all through their dinner, when they finished Mark paid though Amy wanted to half it. "You. Are. So. Rude." She huffed. "How am I rude? I paid for YOUR dinner." Mark said, smiling. They walked back to their hotel and went up to their room. They both took turns showering and getting ready for bed. Amy fell back on her bed and sighed heavily. "I'm so tired!" She said, rolling over and crawling under the covers. "Makes two of us," Mark said turning and facing Amy and smiling, "I mean, we did walk to the restaurant." Mark continued in a sarcastic tone. "Hey, some people can handle that," Amy said in a serious tone, "I am not those people." She finished, giggling and smiling from ear to ear. 'She has dimples, I never noticed.' Mark thought. "What?" Amy asked expectantly. "You have dimples, they're cute." Mark said before turning away from her and trying to go to sleep. 'He keeps complimenting me, maybe he likes me.' Amy thought to herself hoping that he does like her. 

"Hey Mark?" She said. "Yes?" He replied turning over to face her again. "I'm cold." She said, trying to find a reason to get him to cuddle with her. "I could get you another blanket... or cuddle with you." Mark said, hoping he wasn't crossing a line. "Okay." Amy said raising her blanket so Mark could climb into her bed. Mark grabbed his pillow and his blanket, he put the blanket over Amy's and laid his pillow on his side of the bed. He climbed into the bed and cuddled up against Amy. Amy wanted to squeal but held in the urge to do so. After she calmed down she slowly drifted off to sleep, Mark followed a few minutes later. 

The next morning Mark woke up and called for room service, he asked for waffles and chocolate chip pancakes. He looked at Amy, he walked over and gently kissed her forehead, grabbed some clothes and got ready for a shower. Amy stirred in her sleep and Mark glanced at her and tiptoed into the bathroom closing the door behind him. After he showered and brushed his teeth he dressed in a blue and black flannel and jeans. There was a knock at the door Mark opened it and brought the cart in. He woke Amy and brought her the chocolate chip pancakes. He smiled and brushed some hair out of her face. He got up and sat on the edge of his bed with his waffles. They ate in silence. Amy finished her pancakes and grabbed her denim shorts and white t-shirt, she wore a flannel identical to Marks. She took a shower, brushed her teeth, and put on her socks and shoes. Mark looked at Amy, "You're so pretty, I have no idea why you're still single." he said, blushing a little. "Why thank you Mark!" Amy replied, feeling her face redden.