Chapter 7

'Oh god, where am I?' Amy tries to sit up but is restrained, the light flickers on. "Oh look. She's awake." The voice says. "W-who are you?" Amy worriedly questions. "Only your worst nightmare." The voice answers. She can't find where the voice is coming from, it seems to be coming from everywhere. "W-will you l-let me g-go, please?" Amy begs as she starts to cry. "I can't let you go, Amy. It'd be too easy. Now, I'll think about letting you go IF you help me get to Mark... Deal?" The voice tries to negotiate. "NO!! I refuse to help you get to him." She yells, pulling her hardest on the restraints. "Then I cannot let you leave." The voice calmly says, the light goes out, she can hear the sound of footsteps on stairs, she lays down. 'What am I going to do? I can't let them get Mark...' Amy thinks to herself. 'There's not much else you can do. You help me, I help you.' A voice in her head states, she'd forgotten that the voice could talk to her in her head too..
~
Mark hurriedly calls the police. 'Oh god. Oh god. Not again.' Mark thinks. 'Not again. No. I can't let him do this again.' Mark grabs a bag and flings it over his shoulder and runs out the door. His cellphone starts to ring.

Mark: Hello?
Voice: Hello, Mark.
Mark: Goddammit, Dark. You can't fucking do this. Not again...
Dark: I can, Mark, and I will.

Dark hangs up. 'FUCK!' Mark thinks. 'I was tracking that call, we weren't on the phone long enough though..' Tears are stinging his eyes. 'I hope I'm not too late....'
~
The light comes on, Amy is in a totally different room. It's big and nice and clean. She's no longer strapped to the bed, but there's no door for her to leave the room through. The only door is to the bathroom. She turns over and faces the bathroom, she hears a woosh sound and flips over. "Mark?" She asks, her chest filling with happiness. "I'm afraid not, Amy." The Mark lookalike answers, his voice deeper than Mark's. She stares for a moment before speaking again. "What do you mean?" She questions, the man steps closer, she backs away. "I mean I'm Mark, but I'm not." He replies. "What the f-" Amy starts but Marks lookalike covers her mouth. "Listen, I'm a part of Mark, I was created by him and the fans. I can't really tell you how but I can tell you that much. I honestly just want Mark to feel how I felt every time he pushed me back like I never existed." He explains, his grip on her mouth getting harder, Amy whines, he removes his hand. "Oh... Sorry.." He apologizes, backing away a step. "So you're telling me that Mark has some weird demon thing that he created and tried to hide but you got out and you want revenge on him because he hid you?" Amy asks. "Well, yes, sort of." He answers. "Well this is a little much." She states, laying back on the bed. "My name's Damien, just call me Dark." He says extending his hand. Amy slowly raises her hand to shake his. "I'm kind of hungry." She starts, her stomach growling. "Well, I'll get you something." Dark says, before disappearing and reappearing. He sets a plate of pizza down. "Here." He hands her a soda. "I'm gonna go. Don't think because I'm being nice now that I will not end your life if you pull anything stupid." He glares at Amy, who nods frantically. Dark disappears. 'Huh.. He's not that bad.'