Pregnant

Your POV

I woke up to the sounds of someone throwing up once again. I run to the bathroom down the hall and see Lauren hovering over the toilet. I grab her hair and hold it back while rubbing circles on her back. A couple minutes later she finishes and sits on the floor.

"You alright baby?"

"Ye-ah." She says as her raspy voice cracks.

"Do you want me to call one of the girls to come stay with you while I'm at work?"

"No, don't worry babe, I'll be fine. Go get ready for work or you'll be late." She tells me her voice still hoarse from all of the throwing up.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, babe now go." She said shooing me away while laughing.

With that I head to the bathroom in our room and get ready for work.

****************
Lauren's POV

(Y/N) left about five minutes ago and I was getting ready to go to the pharmacy.

I needed to buy some pregnancy test because I remembered when (Y/N) and I had sex she didn't use the condom and I wasn't on the pill either.

I think this is the reason why I've been throwing up. If it's not then I don't know what the problem is.

I finished getting ready and jumped into my car and headed to where I needed to go.

"Excuse me, do you know where the pregnancy tests are?" I asked one of the workers because I didn't want to spend time looking for it. This was urgent. I needed to find out if I was pregnant or not.

"They're in aisle 8." She told me giving me a soft smile. I quickly thanked her and scurried off towards that aisle. I grabbed three different ones and payed for them, then I headed home.

***************
Still Lauren's POV

Once I got home I rushed into the bathroom and took each pregnancy stick out of the box. I took one and peed on it. I then proceeded to do the same with the rest of them.

Once I did what I had to do I went in the room and set the timer on my phone for 5 minutes.

It felt like time was going by so slow and I was growing anxious. All these thoughts popped up in my head, like what if I'm not pregnant? What if I am? how will (Y/N) react? Will she leave?

My thoughts got interrupted by the timer being done. I walked toward the bathroom and looked at them.

Tears spring to my eyes. I was indeed pregnant. I was happy. I had a little (Y/N) growing inside of me.

All my happiness subsided when I thought about telling (Y/N). I don't know if I should tell her or not. I threw out the pregnancy test in the bathroom trash can and walked to my room. I laid in bed thinking about this whole thing...

****************
I must've fell asleep because I awoke to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and it was (Y/N). She was holding up the pregnancy tests in her hand. She had a unreadable expression on her face. I couldn't tell whether she was happy or pissed.

"What is this?"

"Uh, the-y're pregnancy te-sts that I took to-day." I stuttered nervously while looking down, playing with my finger nails.

Everything was silent for a moment. I looked up at (Y/N) and she had tears rolling down her face. Then she suddenly embraced me in a warm hug.

"Oh my gosh Laur, we're gonna be mommies." She explained excitedly.

"Wait, so you're not mad?"

"Of course not princess." She chuckled placing a soft kiss on my forehead.