Dj

Your POV

As soon as I raise the microphone to my mouth all I hear is yelling and cheering.

"Are you guys enjoying yourselves out there?" I yell at the crowd receiving even more screams than before.

"Alright, this is a mix I came up with a couple days ago. Hope you'll like it!" I said putting my headphones on.

They were on, on one ear and off on the other. I started rubbing the disc, doing my job.

I work in a club out here in Miami. I love everything about it. The music, the lights, the drinks, the energy, the people... Well basically everything. It also pays me good money.

I wipe the sweat off of my forehead as my track finishes. The crowd once again starts cheering.
I hold up the peace sign indicating that it's my turn to take a break and another dj is going to do his thing.

*****************
I walk to the bar and sit on the stool. The bartender quickly takes my order. I check my phone as I'm waiting for my drink.

That's when I hear a husky voice.
"You were really good up there."

I look up and I'm met with Lauren Jauregui. She has always been my celebrity crush. Shes looking at me all sweaty with a big smile on her flawless face. Her plump lips are red and her nose is pierced. The little stud in it is glistening with all the lights. Her eyes are a color that I've never even seen before. Her hair is black and it's straight. How is it so straight when she's so gay? I thought.

"Tha-thanks, I really li-like your music and you." I stuttered out. That's when I realized what I said and I felt my cheeks start to heat up.

"Sorry th-that was st-upid." I said stuttering again due to the nervousness.

"It's okay and thank you." She chuckled and I nodded in response.

The bartender came and gave me my drink, I quickly finished it and payed for it. I averted my attention to Lauren who was back on the dance floor. She met my gaze and walked over to me and sat in the chair next to me.

"So how long have you been dj-ing?" She asked moving very close to my face because I couldn't hear her due to the loud music.

"For only about two months."

"Oh, wow. I thought it was longer. I've actually listened to your music before."

Once she said this my eyes widen in shock.

"You have?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah all of it is really good." She told me flashing her beautiful smile, I simply thanked her and looked down at my fingers.

"Ooooo this is my song. Come dance with me." She said looking at me. I shook my head because I'm not the dancing type. She got up and grabbed my hand.

"Come on" she insisted, while tugging me slightly. I got up and for once decided to get on the dance floor with someone.

I grabbed her waist, pulled her back to my front and she started grinding her hips into me. Our sweaty bodies were moving together to the beat. She lets out a small moan as she grinds on me harder. I guess she felt my penis.

She turns around and wraps her hands around my neck and looks at me with her pupils dilated.

"Let's take this else where" she said sliding her hand down and grabbing me through my pants.

"Okay wait here, l-let me grab my equipment." I stammered out.

I quickly ran off and packed my things. Once I was sure I packed everything I rushed to where Lauren was waiting.

"Let's go" I said putting my arm around her waist and guiding her to my car.

*****************
Once we get to my apartment I open the door and drop my things immediately. I lock the front door and get pinned against it. She smashed her lips on mine and were in a heated makeout. She lets my hands go and I place them on her butt and give it a gentle squeeze.

"Mmm" she lets out a low moan and in return she squeezes me through my pants and I groan.

"Jump" I simply tell her and she wraps her legs around me.

I carry her to the place where the magic happens.