Jealousy

Your POV

"Baby, let's cuddle." I said trying to cuddle with Lauren but she ignored me. What the hell is wrong with her? I thought. She always cuddled but today I don't know.

I tried to cuddle her again but she pushed me off. If she doesn't want to cuddle then that's fine with me.

I walked away from the couch and into the kitchen. Camila was in here eating a banana.

"Mila, do you know what's wrong with Lauren?"

"No, why'd you ask?" She asked finishing her banana and throwing it away.

"Because I asked her to cuddle and she refused. You know she always loves to cuddle."

"Oh well, how about we make her jealous to see what's up." She said smirking.

"Uh, I don't think that's a good idea Mila." I told her rubbing the back of my neck.

"Oh come on, it'll make her explode and probably tell you why she didn't want to cuddle."

"Well okay let's go." I told her intertwining our fingers and joined the girls in the living room to watch a movie.

Camila sat down and pulled me into her lap.

"Lolo already looks mad, look at her." Camila said giggling into my ear, making me look at Lauren. In deed she looked pissed off.

********************

During the movie I cuddled more into Camila and placed my head in the crock of her neck. She looked down at me and placed a kiss on my forehead. Lauren must've seen because I saw and her face was as red as a cherry. She was beyond furious but didn't do anything.

I guess we gotta take it to another level.

"Mila this isn't working." I sighed.

"It will after I do this." She said and smirked evilly. She grabbed my face and made me look at her.
She gave me a kiss on the cheek but it was really close to my lips.
Before I could react I was thrown over Lauren's shoulder and she started walking to her room.

"Put me down laur!" I said laughing while hitting her butt.
She ignored all my pleading and continued walking. We got to her room and she threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me.

"You're mine, not Camila's." She growled in my ear, biting and tugging it which caused me to let out a soft moan.

"All y-yours." I stuttered out as she rubbed me through my pants.

Who knew that making her jealous would lead to such a wild night ;)