Fun Time In The Shower

Your POV

I woke up this morning feeling the side of the bed next to me empty and cold. Where's Lauren? I thought, that's when I hear the shower running.

I quietly walk to the bathroom and walk in. I swiftly take my clothes off and get into the shower with Lauren. She hasn't noticed me yet.

"Good morning baby." I say while wrapping my arms around Lauren. This causes her to jump a bit but then she relaxes.

"God, you scared me." She says over exaggerating, while laughing which also causes me to laugh.

I turn her body around and pull her close. We look into each other's eyes intently.

"You're so beautiful." I whisper. I notice a shade of red forming on her cheeks and she hides her head in my neck.

"I love you." She sighs. The air she breathed on my neck slightly turned me on.

She pulls away from my neck and we both lean in and we start kissing. I swipe my tongue on her bottom lip asking for entrance which she lets me. Our tongues are exploring each others mouth. I continue twirling my tongue around hers and she lets out a low moan.

My hand starts exploring her whole body. I reach up and start playing with her perky boobs, and lightly squeeze her nipples. I stop and continue my way down. My fingers graze her clit and I feel her take a deep breath and exhale with a shutter.

"Mmm..." She let out small moans as I slip one finger between the lips of her pussy. I pull out and she lets out a whimper.

"(Y/N) cont-inue..." She moans trying to grab my finger and put it back where it was.

"What if I don't?" I smirk and she just looks angry.

"(Y/N) I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DONT..." I cut off her angry rant by picking her up and pushing her against the shower wall. She wraps her legs and arms around me. I shove two fingers into her which caught her by surprise.

"Ffff-uckk" She curses.

While I'm fingering her I'm also sucking, biting and kissing the flesh on her neck. Purple and red hickeys quickly start forming

"Nnngh... Baby gg-o fast-er" she stutters out. That's when I add another finger into her and pump them as fast, hard and deep as I can.

Her fingers find my back and her nails are digging into my skin. It fucking hurts, but I ignore the pain and continue to please my lady.

As I'm still fingering her, my thumb starts rubbing her little nub. This gesture seemed to take her over the edge.

"Ba-byyyy I'm gonna cu-m." Her  moans increase and increase as she comes closer to a climax.

I keep on going until she arches her back.

"(Y/N)!" She says as she lets out a strangled scream. Her body goes limp and I hold her up.

I carry her out to our room and place her on the bed.

"What are you doing?" She asks looking at me hazily.

"Just lay down baby and spread your legs, so I can have my breakfast." I say and she immediately spreads her legs for me and I start eating.

<><><><><><><><><><>
Sorry if it sucked, this is the very first time I wrote something like this o_O